City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To everyone who is over confident, if we loose it's your fault!

Hoping we pack the midfield out tonight, think thats where we can exploit them, need Dzeko/Negrado to find their feet again and hopefully Jovetic can get in on the act.

Utd will try all the usual theatrics and ref-baiting, so it will be a case of keeping a calm head for the first 20 mins or so with no early yellow cards. Their central defense is the weak spot, so we ought to try to create through the middle. Makes sense. Rooney will try to do everything on his own, he usually does, so he'll be occupied all over the place. I'm very confident about tonight, Our midfield is better than theirs by some distance. 3-0 City.

It's hard not to be confident after seeing how bad they were when they were apparently "playing well". Olympiakos cut through them so easily and time and again got in down the sides and were able to pick out people in the middle with cutbacks. Given that that is how we score most of our goals, it's hard to see how we won't exploit that. I can't see anything but a win, except if the ref decides to help them out

BigOscar said:
It's hard not to be confident after seeing how bad they were when they were apparently "playing well". Olympiakos cut through them so easily and time and again got in down the sides and were able to pick out people in the middle with cutbacks. Given that that is how we score most of our goals, it's hard to see how we won't exploit that. I can't see anything but a win, except if the ref decides to help them out
It's exactly how we got at them in the first derby this season, with the same referee.

Are my nerves and looking over my shoulder after two decent results for them just hang ups from the days we were shite - or as a direct result of the facebook clowns saying we will batter them, we will totally dominate etc.

If we batter them, if we totally dominate, then and ONLY THEN will I be able to get cocky - until then I'm hiding under the sofa...

(please please please let us win and win well and comfortably)

I've got the fa cup semi final vs the rags on to get me pumped up for it, fuckin come on city.....
This was the turning point for us.....
They aren't the force they are and we don't fear them.....
Play our high tempo passing game and we could be 3 up by half time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.