City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
Is Smalling out? Is Ferdinand out? Is Evans out? If they have to go with Carrick and Jones at the back I'd start Dzeko.
Yep, his movement around the penalty area is better than Kun's or negredo's and those two clowns couldn't track a snail with GPS.

aguero93:20 said:
BigOscar said:
It's hard not to be confident after seeing how bad they were when they were apparently "playing well". Olympiakos cut through them so easily and time and again got in down the sides and were able to pick out people in the middle with cutbacks. Given that that is how we score most of our goals, it's hard to see how we won't exploit that. I can't see anything but a win, except if the ref decides to help them out
It's exactly how we got at them in the first derby this season, with the same referee.

It's exactly how we got at them in the first derby this season, with the same referee.
================
That was Howard Webb wasn't it?

levets said:
aguero93:20 said:
BigOscar said:
It's hard not to be confident after seeing how bad they were when they were apparently "playing well". Olympiakos cut through them so easily and time and again got in down the sides and were able to pick out people in the middle with cutbacks. Given that that is how we score most of our goals, it's hard to see how we won't exploit that. I can't see anything but a win, except if the ref decides to help them out

================
That was Howard Webb wasn't it?
Thought it was Oliver, might be wrong

Kun Aguero said:
Is Smalling out? Is Ferdinand out? Is Evans out? If they have to go with Carrick and Jones at the back I'd start Dzeko.

Is Dzeko fully fit?

PSmyth07 said:
Kun Aguero said:

Is Dzeko fully fit?

Hoping so - he was ill Saturday, not injured

Come on City, lets humiliate these fuckers

Cannot see anything but a win for us tonight.

We have better players all over the pitch. We have a better manager. We are a better run club, with a better owner. We have better back room staff. We have a better stadium. We have the best training facilities being built. We have a better youth system. We have better supporters. We are righteous, they are the dark side.

Good will triumph over evil.

Cunts 1- City 4

Is carrick at centre back?

If so I'd sack my original wish if 451 and go with negredo and jovetic up front.

Carrick will be reduced to a rattling smack head against those 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.