Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really looked at other peoples first teams but I would go with this tonight

----------------------HART----------------------
ZABBA------VK----------JL--------KOLAROV
-----------YAYA-------------FERN-----------------
NASRI------------JOVETIC---------------SILVA
------------------NEGREDO-----------------------

They are there for the taking tonight and I would love to see Jovetic getting a start. I can see him terrorising any of the Scums back 4 and could be just what The Beast needs to feed off.

simply cant watch city on tv in big games like this so for me its sat infront of flash scores waiting for the majic moment once 0-2 up il be brave enough to switch it on

york away to this! said:
The scum in the office are saying nothing today. I am saying nothing today... OHHHHH GODDDDDDDD!!! let it start!

Just walk to each one, shake their hand, and say, in a solemn tone, "Godspeed."

bluemooninho said:
Not really looked at other peoples first teams but I would go with this tonight

----------------------HART----------------------
ZABBA------VK----------JL--------KOLAROV
-----------YAYA-------------FERN-----------------
NASRI------------JOVETIC---------------SILVA
------------------NEGREDO-----------------------

They are there for the taking tonight and I would love to see Jovetic getting a start. I can see him terrorising any of the Scums back 4 and could be just what The Beast needs to feed off.

Agree with Jovetic in there, however I think Silva needs to play centrally with Milner on the wing. The rags are missing Van Pussy so they'll play 5 in the middle. We need to make sure we're bossing the midfield. Hopefully Jovetic can last 60 mins and the beast can get 30 mins to terrorize them some more at the end

marco said:
simply cant watch city on tv in big games like this so for me its sat infront of flash scores waiting for the majic moment once 0-2 up il be brave enough to switch it on
I'm the other way around. I simply have to watch it, i couldnt deal with not knowing exactly what was happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.