City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
robbie1973 said:
Good evening people. I hope that this is in the correct thread, if not, could the admin or mods do the necessary please.

Hello, I am an admin on the Manchester United forum "United Reds", many of us moving over from Red Cafe. First of all this is not intended to be any attempt at flaming each others clubs, merely an attempt to gauge the feelings heading into Tueday nights game. This season we are doing a feature called 'Ask The Opposition', where we go on forums of opposition teams prior to the match and ask questions before posting the responses in a thread on there.

If any of you could answer any of these questions (answer as many/or as few as you want), it would be much appreciated. Our site address is <a class="postlink" href="http://www.unitedreds.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.unitedreds.net/</a> We will also, if you allow us to, also publish the answers to the questions as a blog and will link you guys to it. Again, if that is ok with you.

Question 1

Let’s get it out of the way, what are your thoughts on Manchester United and in particular Moyes this season who hasn't performed to the best of his abilities?

Detest everything about your club, from the owner to the club cat(which probably has fleas) Moyes is an idiot, may his reign at the swamp be long and fruitless

Question 2

Do you think that you are in with a good shout of winning the league?

I think those early season fuck ups will prove too costly. We're still in with a good shout though.

Question 3

Who has been your best player over the last season or so? Has there been any remarkable improvements from those who lacked certain qualities?

David Silva

Question 4

Who is your most hated Manchester United player and why?

Rooney for reasons too numerous to mention. He's the most repulsive **** in football

Question 5

What are your thoughts about Manuel Pellegrini, is he the sort of manager who could take you to Champions league success?

If Roberto Di Matteo can win it, there's absolutely no reason why Pellegrini can't

Question 6

What does Manchester United versus Manchester City mean to you as a fan?

Biggest game of the season

Question 7

We have played against each other many times over the years. Which is your favourite game against us, and why?

The sick swan. It hurt the GPC so much he's even tried to re-write the game in his autobiography

Question 8

Do you ever miss the atmosphere at Maine Road compared to the Etihad stadium?

Yes, but I'm more than happy with the Etihad

Question 9

What are your predictions for the game this Sunday?

Tuesday and we'll win 1-3

I would like to thank you all for taking the time to responding to all questions and most important of all, your honesty.

Now if you wouldn't mind answering a question too. Is this you ?

[bigimg]http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/10/23/1319381519355/Manchester-United-V-Manch-002.jpg[/bigimg]

Everyone on United Reds detest the half and half scarves. They are only for tourists, and not for the real fan. Not even you lot wear half and halfs.

bluemc1 said:
robbie1973 said:
Question 1

Let’s get it out of the way, what are your thoughts on Manchester United and in particular Moyes this season who hasn't performed to the best of his abilities?

Question 2

Question 3

Who has been your best player over the last season or so? Has there been any remarkable improvements from those who lacked certain qualities?

Question 4

Question 5

What are your thoughts about Manuel Pellegrini, is he the sort of manager who could take you to Champions league success?

Question 6

Question 7

We have played against each other many times over the years. Which is your favourite game against us, and why?

Question 8

Question 9

I would like to thank you all for taking the time to responding to all questions and most important of all, your honesty.

1. To be honest, who had any idea about Moyes level of ability? He way he got the job was a disgrace. He has performed as well as I hoped (and predicted) he would perform.

2. We have a great chance to win the league and it is in our hands. I think Liverpool are the spanner in the works this season,

3. Fernandho has made a huge difference.

4. Rio Ferdinand. What a tosser he really is.

5. He could do well in Europe in the coming years. Improved on lasts years campaign.

6. Always the first games I look for when the fixtures come out. I am a lot more relaxed about them these days though.

7. 1 - 0 at our place whn we won the title. United coming for a draw just highlighted how the balance of power had swung to us.

8. Maine Road was great but things are happening here that couldn't have happened there.

9. 0 - 3

Hart

Milner (zaba looks knackered)
Vinny
Mdm
Kolarov

Garcia
Fernandinho

Silva
Yaya
Nasri

Dzeko (Jovetic if he's still sick)

Fuck the pessimists, 8-0 to the best team in all the land and all the world, lets fucking bury them!

@robbie 1973
Your managers shit
We'll win the league, you'll win fuck all
Our players make yours look like shit, but especially Merlin
I hate all your players but especially Roy Keane (and I'm irish)
Mp's fucking great
6-1 always comes to mind
Sick swan
Loved maine road, far better ground than the swamp, as is eastlands
We'll twat you

P.s. Don't worry, moyes has another 5 years left.

robbie1973 said:
Good evening people. I hope that this is in the correct thread, if not, could the admin or mods do the necessary please.

Hello, I am an admin on the Manchester United forum "United Reds", many of us moving over from Red Cafe. First of all this is not intended to be any attempt at flaming each others clubs, merely an attempt to gauge the feelings heading into Tueday nights game. This season we are doing a feature called 'Ask The Opposition', where we go on forums of opposition teams prior to the match and ask questions before posting the responses in a thread on there.

If any of you could answer any of these questions (answer as many/or as few as you want), it would be much appreciated. Our site address is <a class="postlink" href="http://www.unitedreds.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.unitedreds.net/</a> We will also, if you allow us to, also publish the answers to the questions as a blog and will link you guys to it. Again, if that is ok with you.

Question 1

Your club is horrible and your manager is shit. Long may the relationship continue. #SaveOurDave

Question 2

Yes, it's going to be tough with Liverpool and Chelsea on fire at the moment. A win on Tuesday would make me believe we'll do it.

Question 3

Aguero, when fit. Otherwise Silva, absolutely genius. Nasri, Kolarov and Garcia have all made remarkable improvements this season.

Question 4

Spoilt for choice: Nani, Jones, Evra, Ferdinand, Cleverley, Young, Welbeck, Van Persie, Giggs...
It has to be Rooney for me though, epitomises both the entirety of your club and everything wrong in football today.

Question 5

Potentially yes, I don't think we'll be good enough for a while yet though.

Question 6

Nerves, Pride, History.

Question 7

Sick Swan.

Question 8

Not especially, we have a brilliant stadium with a great atmosphere now and I'm more than happy with it.

Question 9

What are your predictions for the game this S̶u̶n̶d̶a̶y̶ Tuesday?
1-3

Mata
Yaya, Nasri, Negredo

Havent posted on Bluemoon in a long time but always read the threads. Thought this would be a good thread to post again on. In 22 years following City this is the only time i've been 100% confident of winning at the swamp! 2nil city. Come on the bluemoon! This league is ours!!!

United are obviously an average side at the moment, but it's far from a formality. It's a cliche, but anything can happen in a derby. We turned them over a few times under Keegan and Pearce when we were fairly shit and they were the best team in the country; now the tables are turned I'm taking nothing for granted.

Most of the team picks itself, but I think he'll choose Clichy over Kolarov at left back and Dzeko ahead of Negredo (assuming he's recovered from illness). Biggest question is who takes the remaining midfield spot. There are numerous tactical and positional permutations, but it could be anyone from Milner, Garcia, Navas and Jovetic.

Question 1

This might teach your lot a bit of humility. A daily feature of living around here is coming across Arrogant Rags. hopefully Moyes will bring in a new mentality in your fans.

Question 2

Indeed, however it's gonna be so close. I've had it down as Chelsea since Mourinho came back on board.
Would be superb if we managed to do it though.

Question 3

Would be unfair to choose one in particular. it's been a team effort for me. Most improved has been Samir Nasri.

Question 4

Hmm... just so many to choose from. From current squad I'll go with the cheating scum bag that is Ashley Young. vile human.
Over the years it's Roy Keane.

Question 5

Yes, he can bring success in Europe, he does however need the chance to improve the defence.
Quality Coach, really enjoying his football although I would like to see more youth brought through.

Question 6

An opportunity to beat the vermin.

Question 7

6-1. The way in which we controlled the game, demolished you lot and the crowd just ran away unwilling to show face and handle the beating. Little incidents like the Balotelli shirt message, was a superb day.

Question 8

Where I stand most people also stand and sing so it somewhat retains the atmosphere of yesteryear.

Question 9

You mean on Tuesday? typical rag not even knowing when they play... Anyway my prediction is 1-1

Luck95 said:
robbie1973 said:

Question 1

Vile club. You basically invented football hooliganism in England in the 1970s. I detest the money grabbing Glazers, the ticket tout Charlton,
the Govan Pisscan who won most of his trophies through referee intimidation and your self entitled fans,
Moyes is a shit manager who is managing you in a shit way. I can't stand the trouble he caused between City & Everton over the Lescott
transfer then hypocritically he did the same over Baines & the Toilet Brush.

Question 2

Yes. If we don't win it I hope it stays in the North West (Liverpool).

Question 3

Most improved Nasri. Best depends upon opinion (Aguero, Kompany, Silva, Yaya).

Question 4

Rooney - money grabbing adulterer. Closely followed by family man Giggs & self loving Ferdinand.

Question 5

Good man manager. Not Pep but could win us the Champions League with another central defender.

Question 6

Simply Good (City) versus Evil (United)

Question 7

2012 1-0 The Etihad we went top of the league with two games to go.

Question 8

Very rarely these days. Some good memories of Maine Road but for most of the last 25 years we were shite.

Question 9

United 1 - 3 City like 1968.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.