City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe how arrogant and big-headed the Madrid fans are in this thread (well maybe I can), no joke, worse than that shower of shite down the road. Please let us take them to the cleaners on Tuesday.

Can't believe how arrogant and big-headed the Madrid fans are in this thread (well maybe I can), no joke, worse than that shower of shite down the road. Please let us take them to the cleaners on Tuesday.

?????

Only problem with this team is that it would give the ball away every 2 mins silva would have to play on the left and a fast winger on the right to stop marcelo getting forward!
I understand your fears but I think if we piriotize defending, raheem should get the nod so as not to give bale a free run on the right.

Aguero hat trick winning 3-0 at home. Lose at Madrid 3-1 with KDB scoring the crucial goal with the last kick of the game. Typical City. ....... lol

Think it'll be this but with Dave for Raheem and The Mangler for The Otter.
My only worry is how we keep the ball without Yaya. Kroos and Modric will boss the game and so I guess we will end up playing a lot on the break.
Yep they will have most of the ball so agree when we get it we need to keep it as long as possible so Silva over Sterling all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.