City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe how arrogant and big-headed the Madrid fans are in this thread (well maybe I can), no joke, worse than that shower of shite down the road. Please let us take them to the cleaners on Tuesday.

Maybe cos they aren't Madrid fans? There's a funny swampy smell around this thread suddenly.

Obviously Tranny is their best player and the biggest individual threat but I think they play better as a team when he's not playing and Bale becomes more dangerous. Not sure if we're better with or without him playing. The best possibility is that he'll be playing but not 100% fit.

On the other hand we're pretty much full strength and I'd fancy our chances against anyone if Sergio and KDB are on their game.

4-3-3 vs 4-2-3-1, should be an interesting match, 2-2 my prediction, lots of goals, madrid with lots of possession and city on the counter. Doubts for the match: Benzema for Madrid and Kompany/sterling for city. Replacements: isco for madrid and otamendi for city. Probable line ups: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMancity ,,,,,,,hart,,,,,, sagna,,,,otamendi,,,,,mangala,,,,clichy fenando,,,, fernandinho navas,,,,debryne,,,silva Aguero xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx RealMadrid ,,,,,Keylor,,,,, Carvajal,,,,,Pepe,,,,,Sergio,,,,,Marcelo Casemiro Modric,,,,,Kroos GBale,,,,,Benzema,,,,,Cristiano xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We must prevent Real from scoring in the first leg. Any result with Real having zero goals will be a good result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.