City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart is a good keeper but he will be behind Keylor Navas in our team, so I would take him for our 2nd keeper. Kompany is OK but we have already got better players in Ramos and Varane. Aguero is a very good player but we have already got Benzema and CR7, who are better players. De Bruyne would get into our first team I would have to say.

From the English league, Real fans want Harry Kane, he is best player in that league.

Got to be a Wumming RAG

Having sterling and navas on wings would be not be a bad gamble considering madrid like to attack through their full backs alot, it would keep their full backs in check and we could profit from counter attacking

I don't see how city could just sit back at their home turf, and I don't see them preventing two goals from going in with the likes of marcelo, cr7, benzema and bale. If city score first Madrid will go for war and go out all guns blazing, even a 3-1 loss for Madrid is okay. The tie will be based on how many away goals Madrid score and I don't see them not scoring less than two goals against this city defence

Like they did against Wolfsburg ? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.