City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might've been a useful option from the bench though.
Outweighed by the risk of Pellegrini picking him to start, though.

Although the fact that he didn't get withdrawn on Saturday suggests he wasn't going to get picked anyway.

Although the fact that he didn't get withdrawn on Saturday suggests he wasn't going to get picked anyway.

Yeah, I don't think Pellegrini had any intention of starting him tomorrow.

Makes it an easier decision now as the team pretty much picks itself. Not sure what Pellers would have done if he was fit as you just don't know what Yaya will turn up this season. He's had some pretty poor games but then at Sevilla, the cup final and last week against Chelsea he was different class.

Makes it an easier decision now as the team pretty much picks itself. Not sure what Pellers would have done if he was fit as you just don't know what Yaya will turn up this season. He's had some pretty poor games but then at Sevilla, the cup final and last week against Chelsea he was different class.

Well it's going over old ground but for me Ya Ya has been the single biggest factor in our European underachievement for the last 4 years. Not the poor performances but the space he leaves when he gets forward - even when he was at his peak.

The funny thing is that I literally cannot remember when we played an eleven that I consider to be our absolute strongest. And this one will be IMO. The only question mark is Navas or Sterling. Sterling's a better player but less consistent, and Navas defends better. I could live with either.

Well it's going over old ground but for me Ya Ya has been the single biggest factor in our European underachievement for the last 4 years. Not the poor performances but the space he leaves when he gets forward - even when he was at his peak.

The funny thing is that I literally cannot remember when we played an eleven that I consider to be our absolute strongest. And this one will be IMO. The only question mark is Navas or Sterling. Sterling's a better player but less consistent, and Navas defends better. I could live with either.

Yeah agree with that to an extent about Yaya although you could also count Silva's influential games in Europe on one hand. I'd go with Navas as Sterling is only just back and I'd probably prefer him as an impact sub if we needed to change things anyway.

But Yaya has won champions league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.