Silva
Navas

It has to be:
Hart
Sagna Kompany Otimendi Clichy
Fernando Fernandinho
Silva De Bruyne Sterling
Aguero

It would take massive balls to start Iheanacho....he deserves a starting role ....don't see em on our gaffa
I can't see him starting tomorrow, i think we will have to stick with a more compact midfield with Navas and KDB out wide and Silva behind Aguero. I think we need to keep it very tight early on tomorrow and make sure we give them nothing. We then have the quality to grab a goal and id be ecstatic with a 1-0.

The only decisions are -

Navas or Sterling?

Mangala or Otamendi?

I think playing Kompany is a tough decision to make. He was dog rough against Newcastle and Oto / Manga have had a decent run together now. Picking on Form you go Mangala / Oto in that order for me! Sagna and Clichy if fit have been the best full backs by a long way all season. If Kolarov plays we have a problem!
Midfield has to be Fern and Fern, Silva, KDB, Navas. I don’t think Sterling has had enough recent game time to start!
Aguero up top.

Subs –
Maybe Sterling for Silva or Navas depending on how the game is going. I’d bring on Nacho at about 75 / 80 mins and play 442 to test the water at the end. If we look vulnerable I’d take Aguero off and put Delph or another CB on to close it out.

The only decision that needs to be made is the centre back pairing.

Personally i'd go with Otamendi and Mangala.

However, Pellegrini has seen them in training all week, so he might have seen an improvement from Vinny in 7 days.

I'd go:

------------------Hart-------------------
Sagna--Kompany--Mangala--Clichy
--------Fernando--Fernandinho-----
Navas---------De Bruyne-----Silva---
------------------Aguero----------------

Subs: Caballero, Zabaleta, Otamendi, Delph, Iheanacho, Sterling, Bony

Only real decision is Navas or Sterling, and I'd go with Navas to start. Then Zabaleta or Kolarov on the bench - the thought of either of them up against Bale or Ronaldo is pretty terrifying, but I have slightly more faith in Zaba raising his game for the occasion (plus he can play right or left back).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.