City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah agree with that to an extent about Yaya although you could also count Silva's influential games in Europe on one hand. I'd go with Navas as Sterling is only just back and I'd probably prefer him as an impact sub if we needed to change things anyway.
So has Djimi Traore.
Yes. football is a team game not individual game. Tomorrow if Madrid wins they will all shout CR7 forgetting others

Looks like it's going to be bloody freezing tomorrow night - think this might play in to our hands a little?

one of sterling's best games for Liverpool was against real, I think he could be frightening om the break with kdb

Looks like it's going to be bloody freezing tomorrow night - think this might play in to our hands a little?
Tranny does not like it cold that's for sure. Having seen a number of matches between Denmark and Portugal in recent years, I was always a little more happy when they would take place in Copenhagen in October or better November. Let it f@cking freeze tomorrow.

We have an habit of conceding unnecessary free kicks outside our area hope the two ferns are on the ball tomorrow with tackles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.