City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola English fans. I am a Real fan. Ronaldo should be fit for the Manchester game and if he plays, then its game over for Manchester. I can't see Manchester outscoring an attack of Ronaldo Bale James. We have also got top players in Isco, Jese, Kroos. Manchester got De Bruyne and Fernandinho. Madrid fans were absolutely delighted getting Manchester in the draw because we could have draw much harder teams. I hope City give us a good game at least. Hala Madrid!

Demon seaman you horrible low life scum

Raheem has to play. Gives us a goal threat and we need to score at home. 100 per cent. Plus he has been great in europe, the style suits him. Nothing navas has that he doesnt imo, and i like jesus

I am of two minds about Kompany/Otamendi dilemma. Usually I'd say Kompany but he looked rusty last time out. Based on that I'd tip Otamendi to start.

I think if we can dominate possession we have a chance of pulling off a win.
We also need to control their fullbacks going forward. I'd be sick to see another Marcelo deflection going in like in first game back in 2012. This is where Sagna/Clichy need to shine.

Tall order, but possible.

Raheem has to play. Gives us a goal threat and we need to score at home. 100 per cent.
That's a fallacy. We mostly need to keep a clean sheet at home, and score away. Away goals are far more important. We scored NONE at home to Kiev, 1 at home to PSG. But 3 and 2 away from home. It's a complete myth that you need to get your goals at home. They're more valuable away! Away goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.