City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm amazed so many people seem super confident about us getting a result. I'll reserve judgement until after the game but I am not as confident as you lot.

Nothing wrong in believing in your team , might be a good idea for you to go to the bookies after the game , once you know the result , you can place your bet :)

Overall, I would be more confident that something great might happen if it wasn't two legs. Still, you never know.

Psg really missed a lot of chances, I could see zlatan missing free headers, one on ones with joe hart penalties, and they were also missing verrati, aurier handed a free goal to city in france, with cassemiro doing well against messi in the classico I don't think de bryne will do well and he is the main man in leading counter attacks (the link between dinho and nando duo with the three attackers) , think madrid will go home with atleast two away goals with city defense not doing so good, the best way city can play this game is by sitting back but once Madrid score first it is already too late cause city will be wide open and with the experience madrid has got it will be very difficult for city I think

this is the same PSG that you drew 0-0 in Paris , and scraped a 1-0 at home , your an arrogant clown , enjoy your lesson in humility on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.