City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to the site. Madrid fan.
First off I like City. Also they were least preferable draw because of the sense of unfamiliarity. We always knew how Bayern or Atleti would setup but City is just unpredictable. I can't tell who will have the more possessions tomorrow. And now with Ronaldo and Benzema clearly not being fit, its going to be hard to win at Etihad.

Good luck tomorrow. It will be a tough game for both sides.
Welcome.

Ronaldo and Benzema are absolutely fine btw,they always were.

Sterling is not match fit, we cannot take chances in this game. I hope Silva starts instead of Sterling. KDB is our main attacking threat and if Real have watched our previous CL games which they will, KDB will be marked out or atleast stifled. Silva will help counter-balance it. But, if our plan is for a clean-sheet and counter-attack, then Sterling might be a good option depending on his fitness.
Silva has got to start. Sterling gives the ball away far too mucc, Navas must play.

I don't see how city could just sit back at their home turf, and I don't see them preventing two goals from going in with the likes of marcelo, cr7, benzema and bale. If city score first Madrid will go for war and go out all guns blazing, even a 3-1 loss for Madrid is okay. The tie will be based on how many away goals Madrid score and I don't see them not scoring less than two goals against this city defence
With madrid struggling a bit in defence, think city will score 1 or 2 but I think the tie will end in a draw 2-2 for me

New to the site. Madrid fan.
First off I like City. Also they were least preferable draw because of the sense of unfamiliarity. We always knew how Bayern or Atleti would setup but City is just unpredictable. I can't tell who will have the more possessions tomorrow. And now with Ronaldo and Benzema clearly not being fit, its going to be hard to win at Etihad.

Good luck tomorrow. It will be a tough game for both sides.

Nah, definitely not a Madrid fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.