City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the big day has arrived it's come round so fast.. Be heading to the ground early tonight with my lad to soak up the atmosphere. Do us proud tonight City.

Has to be otamendi, he was brilliant in la liga last year and knows what we're up against more than the other 2
He will certainly know the tricks of the trade, however he's a bit too rash for me. I would've happy with any 2 out of the 3, however VK is our captain and I want him leading from the front.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...off-England-based-players-in-big-matches.html
Turkish referee Cuneyt Cakir's history of sending off England-based players in big matches
Cakir is not an official who thinks twice about sending off English football’s biggest names. Steven Gerrard, John Terry and Mario Balotelli have all been shown red cards in recent seasons by the insurance salesman from Istanbul, who is not a professional referee.

we all kind of know how this tie is going to be played out already.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...off-England-based-players-in-big-matches.html
Turkish referee Cuneyt Cakir's history of sending off England-based players in big matches
Cakir is not an official who thinks twice about sending off English football’s biggest names. Steven Gerrard, John Terry and Mario Balotelli have all been shown red cards in recent seasons by the insurance salesman from Istanbul, who is not a professional referee.

That's trolling by the Telegraph.

If a player should be sent off, as the article says Balo and Terry were of the three mentioned, then that is hardly a cause for complaint.

Cakir was great in Liverpool-Dortmund, and is one of the top 5 refs in Europe. Pity more the likes of Atletico-Bayern who will be having the Clattenburg experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.