City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall correctly Otamendi is also more superior in aerial duels than Otamendi. All of Cristiano, Bale, and Benzema are amazing with headers. 2 of their goals against Wolfsburg was from corner kicks. Otamendi may not be the tallest but he seems to always win headers. Otamendi must start IMO.

I don't buy this, don't concede, its even more simple than that, just outscore them over the two legs. Can't worry about keeping a clean sheet, we need to win! Much rather 2-1 than a 0-0

You replied to my comment, but I'm convinced you didn't read it properly haha. I said we need to keep a clean sheet AND win...

If I recall correctly Otamendi is also more superior in aerial duels than Otamendi. All of Cristiano, Bale, and Benzema are amazing with headers. 2 of their goals against Wolfsburg was from corner kicks. Otamendi may not be the tallest but he seems to always win headers. Otamendi must start IMO.

He must be good!! Being more superior than himself and all haha :p

They're even more amazing with their feet though

Let's do a Schalke on them and really "Frighten Europe to Death". It's about time we re-announced ourselves on the European stage.

5-1 City.

That'll give Wio something to cry about.

Turkish referee Cuneyt Cakir's history of sending off England-based players in big matches
Cakir is not an official who thinks twice about sending off English football’s biggest names. Steven Gerrard, John Terry and Mario Balotelli have all been shown red cards in recent seasons by the insurance salesman from Istanbul, who is not a professional referee.

He has sent off a United player against Real Madrid in Fergie's last season. :)

That's trolling by the Telegraph.

If a player should be sent off, as the article says Balo and Terry were of the three mentioned, then that is hardly a cause for complaint.

Cakir was great in Liverpool-Dortmund, and is one of the top 5 refs in Europe. Pity more the likes of Atletico-Bayern who will be having the Clattenburg experience.
You cannot be serious!!! How low is the standard if that incompetent fool Clattenburg can get one of the biggest games of the season. I can't believe it. We need video refs and quick if it has come to this!!!

Otamendi is better than Otamendi in the air?

Start Otamendi then. Can't fail.

You cannot be serious!!! How low is the standard if that incompetent fool Clattenburg can get one of the biggest games of the season. I can't believe it. We need video refs and quick if it has come to this!!!

Cakir is one of the best, alongside Rizzoli, Brych and Carballo.

What Clattenburk is there for as England's top ref is inexplicable! He'll be in the top ten though, it can't be a Spanish or German ref, and there's a second leg to come as well. The pool runs quite dry at that point.

It must be pretty annoying fro Carballo to realise he'll very rarely be in line for a CL semifinal or final. Maybe he ought to declare for Altrincham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.