City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 - 0 will do for me and no injuries. Take Aguero, Vinnie and KDB off early to give them a rest before Southampton and lets chuck in Tranny being sent off early doors for throwing a hissy fit...

Will try and get up for this one 4:30am. Hopefully you lot do better than us and get a big result.

Please stop referring to that filthy diving cheating twat as "christiano", its ****, twat or trannie. Anyone that goes mental cos another team mate scored instead of passing it to him, is an absolute twat of a bastard. I wouldn't have him cleaning the fucking bogs at our place. I absolutely despise "it"

On the anniversary week of the quintessential bard, how apt a call to arms would be..

Once more unto the breach dear friends, once more...

Get at Danilo and Casemiro from the first whistle, this means getting KDB on the ball, those two are a liability and should we take advantage of it, we'll win.. Going for a 3-1 city!!!

4 - 0 will do for me and no injuries. Take Aguero, Vinnie and KDB off early to give them a rest before Southampton and lets chuck in Tranny being sent off early doors for throwing a hissy fit...

I will still be nervous in Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.