City v Real Madrid post match

Love the kid but it was the wrong substitution. What semblance of midfield control we had was lost and it impacted KDB. But MP doesn't need much excuse to go 4-4-2 :)

Fancy us to grab a goal but will it be enough?

They have to win second leg. Great result.
This all day. I think the pressure had an effect on the players tonight and it will be lifted next week, quite fancy us to do it from here even though they look a much better team.

We didn't give up an away goal that's most important bit feel they could score a few at home. So advantage real

Silva getting injured lost us control in that game, as much as we wanna see Iheanacho, we would have been better sticking Sterling on and keeping De Bruyne central. Thought Aguero was poor for large parts. The defence was solid, Otamendi was brilliant, Hart made some superb saves.

All in all good result, thought there was more to get there tonight but i'll definitely take that, 1-1 in Madrid and we're through!

I think we were in control of the match until Pellers subbed in Kelechi. Throws the whole formation into whack. Pulled KDB out of his best position. Should've been a Sterling for Silva straight sub. Then bring on Kelechi later on in the match.

oppotunity missed really, we had them on back foot, merlin went off we lost momentum, but we had our chances, poor final balls, thank fuck for joe. but not all over we will get chances at real. still confident we be in final

Still in it. Struggled after Dave went off, couldn't string two passes together, need him or Yaya fit for next week. Still optimistic.

Looked fairly comfortable if slightly uninspired. But I think that's what they used to say wins you European ties. Be solid and don't lose the first game. Then in the second you know better when you need to let it all rip.

Good game, 0-0 is decent.

But i dont see us nicking it without Silva, if he's out for the replay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.