City v Richmond - Ted Lasso / Pep appearance P5

Apparently the idea for the programme started as an advertising campaign to teach Americans about the Premiere league football terminology for NBC and grew from there.

For those who have no idea what it’s all about watch this YouTube clip of Rebecca’s 10 best moments from the show. If gives you the gist of it.

Apparently the idea for the programme started as an advertising campaign to teach Americans about the Premiere league football terminology for NBC and grew from there.

For those who have no idea what it’s all about watch this YouTube clip of Rebecca’s 10 best moments from the show. If gives you the gist of it.

The original comedy sketch;

That was the best episode of Ted Lasso imo. I won't post spoilers but DAYUM, I'm even more sure that the creators are City supporters.

I don't say this very often about club owners, but I'd love a night of 'anything goes' with their big Amazonian owner. I believe she can hold a tune and speak dirty in french to me ... what a combo ! ;)
Ever since Niall Quinn took over as Chairman of Sunderland I've been OK with the realisation that I'm more likely to find the owner or chairman more attractive than any of the players.
It's a middle aged thing...

Brilliant show, I love it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.