City v Saints post match

Pisses me off that fans who know nothing about the dressing room, or even football management are starting to tell us our manager doesnt know what he is doing!

Get a grip guys, he has been manager for 8 games or whatever, with an ageing squad, new players, new league, media against us.

And now fans against him too? ffs
Totally agree

He wants more direct football, not 3 at the back, should be 5 at the back. The players should work on building sites in close season. He didn't want Pep at first and doesn't want him at second. Get Pep out and replace him with Simone from Spain

Spot-on that. Never understood having 3 at the back and this fluid mobility formation malarkey. Get back to basics, 5 at the back, Joe in nets and 5 other grafters like Psycho who was a mean sparky so could organise the building-site delegation.

Let the fans pick the team and the tactics. They are much better at it.

It was the time wasting from Southampton and the ref that were getting boo'ed not the team and it certainly was needed; it was ridiculous. Southampton killed almost a full minute in stoppage time and Clattenburg didn't add time on to account for it.

Not how I saw it... I'm pretty sure the booing was for the team.
Clattenburg couldn't wait to dish out the yellows to us, but it was the second half when the time wasting really took over.
The boos (imo) were for a lacklustre performance, but only from a minority of the crowd

Today clearly wasn't great and a low point performance wise in the Pep era so far. Having said that barring another very easily avoidable, gift of a goal given away, I still think we'd have beat a decent team. We shot ourselves in the foot big time in midweek, missed penalties last week and Kolorov's made two big gaffs the week before. Players making errors are part of the game ofcourse but these have been pretty major ones directly costing us goals, even going back to the Derby when we gifted United a lifeline. We can bang on about tactics and systems all day long but for me, for now it's nothing more complicated than cutting out what have been significant errors. We'll be just fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.