City v Saints post match

You know what, sometimes you have to give the opposition credit, fonte was great for them along with a few others. The shite level of urgency didn't help mind. Silva or gundongan from now, not both

You know what, sometimes you have to give the opposition credit, fonte was great for them along with a few others. The shite level of urgency didn't help mind. Silva or gundongan from now, not both

They both played vs Everton and they were both excellent.

I love my City, I don't care what all the experts on here say, I have loved them since 1964 and will love them till I die. We have players to be proud of, a manager who has inherited a less than complete situation, but all will come good.
Trouble is, I never seem to get noticed, on here only the Johnny come lately negative vibe merchants, who seem to know everything, who put out meaningless imagininary team selections and formations, whilst we have a manager who has won champions leagues and titles in Spain and Germany. And let's kill this myth there are only two teams in Spain. I have lived in Spain and I tell you this is nonsense. Seville, Villarreal, Atletico, Valencia, Bilbao would all do well in the prem. So cheer up, like I said but nobody listens to me, you negative guys are on the wrong side of history :-)

Len Rum maybe? Or maybe could be Fetlocks.

Either way he would fit right in on the match day forum.

He wants more direct football, not 3 at the back, should be 5 at the back. The players should work on building sites in close season. He didn't want Pep at first and doesn't want him at second. Get Pep out and replace him with Simone from Spain

We've obviously hit the brick wall. I'm sure the same happened to the mickeys under klipperty around the same time of the season, the played the pressing game and it worked for a while and then it suddenly stopped and results went against them. We could be two points clear but we're not, we've had a lull and are struggling to find that killer blow. Teams may have sussed us out but we keep playing this attacking football, we are top of the league albeit on goal difference. The thing is after that run of 10 wins everybody I think got a bit too excited, we set the bar too high too early so anything less than a win is going to hurt and look bad.
Pep is only 3 months into his 3 years and his methods are already having an effect. We just need to get a bit of luck, a bit of a rub of the green , maybe score a scruffy goal to win. I prefer to look at it as 2 defeats in 15. Fuck this not won in 5 bollocks. 2 defeats in your first 15 games as a new manager is fannytastic if you ask me and it doesn't matter if you are Kev from the dog and duck or pep Guardiola, it's a great start and it shouldn't be overlooked. The difference in our play is black and white. We look fantastic and can only get better. Ride this little rut out, it's not even a crisis, and we'll be laughing at the end of it.

You are right of course but I think the start made people think Pep was the second coming.

we don't look fantastic every game. Today we were very average and Spurs was average to poor.

We have to stop making these stupid errors though. We are gifting sides goals at the moment. Today's was a howler but when added to Bravo's and the 2 from Kolorov, that's 4 piss poor goals in 5 games.

The good news at this stage of the season it's not the be all and end all and we will only get better.

I think my expectation bar has definately been lowered in the last few games.

December is the key Month for us. Can't win anything but can certainly do ourselves harm.

Hopefully it will be all guns blazing by then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.