CITY v Salzburg - Official Match Thread.

Its terrible in Trafford. Just drove from Sale past City training ground and it was like being in Switerland. Don't think I will be able to get there because of weather. Hope not like this on 15th as we on 7.00 am train from Manchester via London and Paris to Juventus that day. Good price and only 10 hours total journey with no airport hassle

We need to win to near enough guarantee our progression from this group, so what, in years of experience being a City fan, does my gut tell me we'll do tonight? Loose, obviously. And take it right to the final bloody game against Juve.

Do it the hard way? Never! :p

Mancini said that he wants to win a title with City this season, and here are our big chance!

Let's win this fuckin match!

Given
Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Zabaleta
De Jong, Yaya Touré, Silva, A Johnson
Tévez
Balotelli

Dublin we are coming!

looks like a straight 4-4-2 to me

why wont he play ade????

on the bench instead and Jo on in his place?!?!?

simon23 said:
looks like a straight 4-4-2 to me

why wont he play ade????

on the bench instead and Jo on in his place?!?!?
...he was injured the past few matches, Mancini obviously feels he isn'tready to play the full 90.

Im very happy Jo has been given a chance, works harder, holds the ball up better, wins more headers and although he doesnt have better ability i would much rather see him pull on the blue shirt.

Also Mancini has said about he isnt working hard enough in training, if players do they should never play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.