City V Sheff Wed (LC) Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Pozo is ready,he is still rediscovering his form and fitness,however,i hope he gets some game time and he proves me very wrong.

I just think his inclusion emphasises our lack of attacking options.

Everyone at the club said we would go on and challenge every trophy we can win. So I expect nothing more than a serious attempt to do so again after a glorious campaign last year.

Maybe it's the smallest prizes we can win, I still love teams to drop out who treat the competition with a lack of respect. Over the recent years circumstance-wise we always played a team as strong as possible. Obviously we lacked getting any credit for that (we were the only team with a squad big enough to field a strong side blah-blah-blah), and it's just the fans of clubs who are out stating it's a little prize not worth challenging for. I don't even need to read comments of United and Arsenal-fans after they went out of the League Cup. How they must have envied us (again) when we were playing Sunderland at Wembley, what was a fantastic day and worth respecting this competition.

We have an impressive list of players who are out more likely as a precaution rather than serious injuries, but we have enough quality-players left to get us through to the next round. I don't want any EDS-players in it unless the young player completely deserves his chance and is actually a better option than what is already available. Lopes was last year and he showed why. I hope Pozo can show the same promise if given gametime. Young players often lift the older ones and for a fan it's always nice to see academyproducts do well.

Getting in the next round however is more important. If we can do it with some academyplayers, it would only taste nicer.

Heard on the grapevine that Pozo and Hiwula will both be on the bench today. Would be nice to get a couple of early goals and give them both a run out in the second half as well as giving our 1st teamers a rest ahead of the weekend.

Not on the box in the UK. I am sure shady will have a few streams from far and wide. Also, the OS usually put's up if it is on TV around the world as well.

mancity dan said:
Not on the box in the UK. I am sure shady will have a few streams from far and wide. Also, the OS usually put's up if it is on TV around the world as well.

Cheers mate, stream it is.

I think from what Pellers said yesterday the team more or less picks itself
Willy
Sagna, Nasty, Boyata, Clichy
Navas, Lampard, Milner, Sinclair
Pozo
Dzeko

Looks good to me but hope we dont go any weaker than that. We all saw what happened to Arsenal, Liverpool and Everton last night. Oh yeh and Unite...... hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I just cant say their name without pissing myself :-)

I hope an EDS midfielder (Fofana) is being blooded for future first team involvement this season, as it is an area we will be short in when Yaya/Lampard go in the new year

Ok. Now the crowd for tonight, I expect plenty of walk-ups so get there in good time, Wigan in the CC last year was a shambles fans coming in after 35 min, Hope City have every window opened just selling tickets only for tonight's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.