City V Sheff Wed (LC) Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if it's already been posted but anyone reckon there's any truth in Pozo getting a game tonight? A lot of papers and websites saying he may get a start tonight

SheeshKebab said:
Sorry if it's already been posted but anyone reckon there's any truth in Pozo getting a game tonight? A lot of papers and websites saying he may get a start tonight

He is in the squad list, probably will start on the bench though. Pellegrini only said that 'we will see whether he'll play'. So hopefully yes. :)

I'm seeing a lot of Facebook posts asking what channel tonight's game is on, tickets are still on sale tho apparently, I paid 15.00 for mine. Majority of those not going tonight will all suddenly want to go to your buyern Munich and derby games tho! Which is why the stadium always looks half empty during cup games

I fully appreciate the fact we'll put out a much changed side tonight but this is a banana skin of a game for me. They are in decent form and we've not won in a while. Just hope we turn up with the right attitude and intensity. Do that then we'll be OK otherwise, hate to say it, a shock could easily be on.

pride in battle said:
Anyone go to the League Cup game at Hillsborough 1980?
Not many City fans there.....
I was there .only 17 ,remember getting dropped off a maynes coach outside there end shitting myself haha

Anyone seen Pozo play? ive seen him once, seemed decent, just wondered if anyone had seen a few games or more??

Really looking forward to seeing Pozo play, if he gets on. Heard a rumour Hiwula trained yesterday, can anyone confirm?

Hopefully a good turnout but ticket sales (before only the Family Stand mysteriously had any tickets left aka let's focus on filling up main areas) weren't looking too good. Maybe a good walk-up at those prices. Almost 6,000 Wednesday fans but the 1894 Group occupying a couple of blocks to hopefully give us a vocal presence. :-)

My prediction:

City 3 - 2 Sheff Weds (half time 1-2)

Attendance 26,000 approx guess. The usual percentage will leave at fire drill time (80 mins) when the score is still 2-2 so only around 18,000 will witness a last grasp winner.

Hopefully I'm wrong on the turnout and our support is good right to the end. ( £15 per ticket surely)

I'm getting cynical in my old age :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.