City V Sheff Wed (LC) Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI: In the States it can be watched here

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.beinsportsconnect.tv/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.beinsportsconnect.tv/</a>

FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:
Loukas said:
We will get over 35,000 definitely. In the past we would have had both 3rd tiers closed. These games are always a laugh anyway, I'm looking forward to it and hopefully Dzeko scores a couple to get his confidence back up.
Last two seasons we have got 25k for this round. 35k would be a big jump even if there are 3k more away fans than usual. Shows how much our support has grown. Maybe a lot of fans who can't pay the League and European prices are going tonight

In the Arndale today and a large group of excitable Eastern Europeans walked past me,all wearing City gear and probably an example of the extra support to which you refer.

Good! The more the merrier. They can't all be Mancunian CTID-ers like us. We need the tourists, converts and others to sustain the global model. There are other threads on this, of course.

coleridge said:
Good! The more the merrier. They can't all be Mancunian CTID-ers like us. We need the tourists, converts and others to sustain the global model. There are other threads on this, of course.

I agree,with the expansion,room for all!

Would like to see MDM and Mangala, and a rest for vinny.

Sagna has to plays on Saturday so Zaba and Kolarov?

Rest for yaya, silva, dinho. So game time for Milner, Navas, Lampard, Sinclair?

Rest Aguero (to important), Dzeko and Hiwula to start? Look to sub off Dzeko, Milner if we can.

Zaba
Mangala
Demichelis
Kolarov

Lampard
Sinclair
Navas
Milner

Dzeko
Hiwula

Marvin said:
Loukas said:
We will get over 35,000 definitely. In the past we would have had both 3rd tiers closed. These games are always a laugh anyway, I'm looking forward to it and hopefully Dzeko scores a couple to get his confidence back up.
Last two seasons we have got 25k for this round. 35k would be a big jump even if there are 3k more away fans than usual. Shows how much our support has grown. Maybe a lot of fans who can't pay the League and European prices are going tonight

6 weeks ago Bluemoon was awash with "fans" saying they would not pay £50 to watch City as they stood on the kippax when we were shit. Well surely they will all be in attendance tonight, looking forward to their reports on here in the morning.

dawlish dave said:
Marvin said:
Loukas said:

6 weeks ago Bluemoon was awash with "fans" saying they would not pay £50 to watch City as they stood on the kippax when we were shit. Well surely they will all be in attendance tonight, looking forward to their reports on here in the morning.

Well i for one am taking advatage of the cheaper tickets and i will definitely be there. Looking forward to it.

pride in battle said:
robinhood CITY said:
edtheblue said:
I was there .only 17 ,remember getting dropped off a maynes coach outside there end shitting myself haha
Went to this game think it was 79 and ended 1-1

Yep it was 1-1

went to this game, we was sat in the stand behind goal and it kicked off with a few Wednesday fans, then all city fans sang we don't like Wednesday by boomtown rats as it was no 1 that weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.