City V Sheff Wed (LC) Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking forward to this , wednesday have sold 6,000 tickets and have had a decent start to the season , expecting a close game , would start with CABALLERO - SAGNA , MDM , BOYATA , CLICHY - SINCLAIR , LAMPARD , ZUCULLINI , NASRI , NAVAS - HIWULA .

jimmygrimblesboots said:
looking forward to this , wednesday have sold 6,000 tickets and have had a decent start to the season , expecting a close game , would start with CABALLERO - SAGNA , MDM , BOYATA , CLICHY - SINCLAIR , LAMPARD , ZUCULLINI , NASRI , NAVAS - HIWULA .

Bet Bruno wishes he could start rather than bench warming in Valencia

WNRH said:
MeatHunterrr said:
WNRH said:
If there isn't 5-6 EDS players included in this squad then it is a disgrace really. Without sounding all big time and without disrespecting Sheff Wed, this cup is the least of our worries this season. We already have a small squad and it is impossible to win all four trophies.

If 5-6 EDS lads aren't included when are they going to get a chance? What is the point of them being here? If we play 5-6 of them and get battered i'd rather see that than the likes of Sinclair, Lampard and Nastatsic plodding to a win.

PLAY THE KIDS!!
If 23 players is small squad, then how many players you want? 35?

We have three strikers with two being crocks.
We have four midfielders with one being Lampard.
Our 4th defender is Nastatsic/Boyata who both are not wanted here.
Scott Sinclair is part of that 23.

When you take that into account we have just about enough quality to fill a matchday squad of 18 and that is before any injuries/suspensions to our main players.

Glad that found its way in there!

Have seen Wednesday a couple of times this season. They like to play a passing game but make the most of set pieces too. Scored a couple from freekicks outside the box by driving it low through the wall. Seem to have got their defence sorted after leaking goals last season. Tend to do better away from home generally where the pressure's less.

Need to do a good professional job on them. No Wigan style performance like last year - we're the holders & we should be looking to retain it. Start taking liberties and they're capable of an upset. Their manager quite fancies their chances after Saturday's result....

I am from india and OS states it wont be telecasted any where in europe....any idea if live streaming would be available

Allright fellas,lookin forward to this one and im just after some boozing advice
Came on train last time and stayed in centre but coming over on a bus this time and will be approaching from the m67,lookin for somewhere about 15-20 drive away from the ground,any ideas?
Ps. If traffic is bad and we get delayed any options next to the ground? Cheers

neel said:
I am from india and OS states it wont be telecasted any where in europe....any idea if live streaming would be available

Look out for the match thread on wed and shady will put any links up there
It's not on tv over here either

No need to play any kids, we have some players needing game time, others need to improve on fitness.

Willy
Sagna
MDM
Nasty
Clichy

Lampard
Fernandhino
Nasri

Navas
Dzeko
Milner

Subs
Hart
Kolorov
Boyata
Mangala
Silva
Yaya
Aguero

Subject to Jovetic and Fernando being injured still and Zab being suspended.

Caballero

Boyata
Demichelles
Nastasic
Mangala
Kolarov

Lampard
Nasri
Sinclair
Navas

Dzeko

boxing day 79 said:
Allright fellas,lookin forward to this one and im just after some boozing advice
Came on train last time and stayed in centre but coming over on a bus this time and will be approaching from the m67,lookin for somewhere about 15-20 drive away from the ground,any ideas?
Ps. If traffic is bad and we get delayed any options next to the ground? Cheers

Pubs near the ground are not very good IMO,beer expensive.
There is one called Eastlands which is past Mary Ds outside the Wednesday end which is probably the best within 5 min walk,dont wear colours and keep your head down and you will be ok.

Coming from where you do after M67 you join the A57 coming into Denton,there are a few there and altough I lived there before I moved to Sheff dont know what they are like as I left when I was 8!

Im meeting some mates in City Centre from Sheff mid afters where there are some good pubs but out of your way a bit on a coach as you say.

Ps Can be very busy around the grounds roads before a game like most inner city stadiums so give enough time if boozing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.