City v Southampton August 19th - Tickets (merged)

Re: City v Southampton August 19th - Tickets wanted

mate needs 3 if not then 2 together, massive long shot as i told him, anyway........

I'll have a spare 16/17 for this game. This was for my youngest lad but I've managed to get him as season card. The seat is in East Stand Level 1 109 M/197.

PM if interested

i've got that terry phelan said:
(Sorry if wrong thread). . . How/what are people deciding as face value if its a seasoncard thats available?

My season ticket cost me £41.50 a game, east stand level 2.

i've got that terry phelan said:
(Sorry if wrong thread). . . How/what are people deciding as face value if its a seasoncard thats available?

Around 30 quid south stand.

Southampton Ticket

Gutted but i can't get to the southampton game so i'm selling my ticket :( it's on my blue membership card and age group is 18 - 21, if anyones interested just pm me. thanks

im in gorton and no way of travelling so will have to pick up. £39 it was and in section 109

Still got my ticket if anyone is interested?

Ticket gone now.

Michael1991

I'd like to buy that ticket if you still have it. Have tried to pm you but not sure if it's sent. Would collect and return ticket to you of course.

I see that the ticket exchange is now up and running, some tickets for sale already on there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.