City v Southampton August 19th - Tickets (merged)

Re: City v Southampton August 19th - Tickets wanted

I've got one spare for this game. It's in Colin Bell Stand level 3 (block 323 row R).

It's £35, and you'd be sat next to me so this is a bargain!

Please only get in touch if you definatly want the ticket.

Thanks

NOW SOLD.

Ticket exchange is up on Viagogo now. Just go to Viagogo UK and search for Manchester City. Some good prices on there and you can get them for face value at the mo<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:04 pm --<br /><br /><a class="postlink" href="http://www.viagogo.co.uk/mcfc/Sports-Tickets/Football/Barclays-Premier-League/Manchester-City-Tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.viagogo.co.uk/mcfc/Sports-Ti ... ty-Tickets</a>

2 adult tickets together available lower tier £35 each pm me cheers

There are 6 seats left on the stadium planner online (4 in section 303 and 2 in section 309).

Hi...can't make it to the gane after all so I have a Blue Card ticket and City Kicks ticket up in the Gods, Block 304E, next to each other, for sale at face value, £74. I live in Edinburgh but can send the cards by Special Delivery

any 1 got two tickets for this game not arssed where

Adult and Child AVAILABLE for Southampton game.

East Stand - Level 3 - 306

Face value £51 & £23. (cash only please) Paper tickets

City centre prefered. Can meet in the week

BE THERE!

Will now accept £50 for the TWO!

Bargain

2 tickets for sale on Viagogo in 105 Row A

£78 each for an adult and an under 16.....Now whoever is selling that is taking the fucking piss (£193 with booking fees!!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.