City V Southampton post match discussion

Re: Congratulations Southampton

de niro said:
Thats bollocks, they were lucky it wasn't 8 fucking nil. Webb helped them. Oh and thier fans were cunts cheering agueros injury. Cunts , hope they go straight back down.
This

adrianr said:
LittleStan said:
themadinventor said:
First game rusty and with a new player in the team, I'd rather start like that and get better as the season goes on than start on fire and fade away, 3 points , happy.

I agree, didn't we struggle against Swansea as well on the first game last year? I know we won well but a lot of people were saying we should have done better.

Just because Southampton are newly promoted does not mean they are shit and winning when not playing well is a sign of champions.

Against Swansea we were happy for them to have the majority of possession because it was at the half way line. Conceding two goals against a team on the back of a successive promotion is frankly unforgivable.

There is a stark difference between this side and some title winning sides of the past. Some teams would come out of games against the really good sides and know they didn't have a chance to win at any point. We give teams way, way too many chances to get something from games. We did it a downright stupid amount last season. It's good for entertainment but it's useless for our blood pressure.

We need to get our heads in the game and tighten it the hell up. Hopefully this is just the blip where anyone thinking this would be easy has been well and truly knocked out of them. Mancini will be rightly furious after that debacle.

We were sloppy today, absolutely. But that's 28 wins and 2 draws from the last 30 home games. A little bit of perspective.

Tony Adcock said:
I thought lescott and kompany looked like a new pairing. Both unsure of each other. Worst I have seen vince play for ages.

Jigsaw Silva again....... He falls apart in the box.

Nasri clear MOTM for me.

worried about Kun

Vinny did his part quite well , Its Lescott i am worried about . He made a total mess today at some Nasri ended up heading out a corner kick that Lescott should have gone for . The second goal was also Lescott's fault , He should have cleared the ball out IMMEDIATELY it dropped in front of him . Anyway 3points in the bag . Hope Southampton's performance today motivates Everton ahead of their game with the rags.

That back four has had no pre season together as a unit, when they have played they have played as three centre backs. I blame the Euros and the fucking olympics.

[bigimg]http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/150478307-manchester-citys-argentinian-player-carlos-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QSVWRpbG3R5r7AIrvGI6mWGridndVvlc5B2sVHJz7L%2fzBKvXBIS1%2bED3az2q2JK5nA%3d%3d[/bigimg]

Typical Carlitos performance.

Re: Congratulations Southampton

mancblue said:
de niro said:
Thats bollocks, they were lucky it wasn't 8 fucking nil. Webb helped them. Oh and thier fans were cunts cheering agueros injury. Cunts , hope they go straight back down.
This

Well not really, because their fans probably assumed Aguero was just another European Import that feigns injury which we all know that he isn't, and it wouldn't have been 8-0, it would have been 8-2. There is no need for the bitterness. Job done, even though it was in an awkward way.

mansour's tow ropes said:
worrying and underwhelming.

still have the same problems as last year, haven't corrected any of them, defence all over the place, midfield not good enough. if de jong goes we haven't got enough, we NEED a DM in the squad.

aguero could be out for the season, who knows

lighten up mate!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.