City v Southampton pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well his arse hasn't got bigger through eating birthday cake from the club(that.s a fact)

Actually if i remember correctly, we did get him a cake.

9d4545c0-e038-11e3-97cb-03da91233705_yayaplane.jpg

Side note: Anyone else notice how Yaya and Samir seem to always be sitting next to each other, hugging, playing jokes on each other etc. They must be the best of friends. If they weren't both married/girlfriend I'd be starting to wonder ;)

OK cheers, hadn't seen the press conference, and peoples teams didn't seem to include him (not really read that much of the thread).

It is important he plays a full game and plays well as KDB will get little or no time tomorrow I suspect and Silva is out for the season (unless we make the final which he could just about be fit for).

Our defence has to be strong tomorrow as Southampton are good going forward and are bound to attack as they have to win. But they are susceptible at the back IF we attack them incisively instead of via a dozen sideways passes to advance ten yards in our slow slow grid iron style. Nasri can be the key to NOT doing that.

i think pelle go with

nando Delph
navas nasri Sterling
Nacho

kdb and kun in 60 min

We need to win at Saints. - everyone agrees - as we are in 4th spot as of now. Get the win (1-0 will do ) we move back above Arse.

_______________Hart_______________

Zab__D/chellis_Managla__Kolorav

Nacho_Yaya_Garcia_Delph_Nasri

_____________BONY_______________

I think we need to gamble. Rest plenty of players and give it a real go in Madrid-otherwise we may never get a better chance. Lose tomorrow and we can still get fourth.

There is actually no point in finishing in the top 4 if when we are one game from the final we handicap ourselves. This is our chance right now, history beckons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.