City v Southampton pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill guys. Today's game less vital now. We can even loose today and still finish 3rd by winning the last two. A win from this would be a bonus now. Think that donkey bony might even be half useful playing with nacho
Don't want to lose though . Have to want to win

Not a bad line up apart from one player. Would have thought it was a good game to try one of the kids in midfield as well

Nice to see not too many disappointed with the team selection, and hopefully the lads will do the business. Just curious, if the rags had won, would everyone still be as happy with the team
Yeah it's the right team. The likes of De Bruyne and Aguero were barely moving against Madrid. They're knackered. I think Aguero had started our last 15 matches consecutively? We desperately needed to rest players today.

Manager chose a good team. But only fear is that this means Yaya starts at Madrid. I think this Selection pretty much tells us the team for Wednesday.
Don't agree. I think Sterling needs minutes and if he plays well today, he'll come off at 70 and get picked on Wednesday.

Need at least a draw.

To be in a position where we need to beat Arsenal - given our record vs the top teams - is not where we want to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.