City v Southampton pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's the right team. The likes of De Bruyne and Aguero were barely moving against Madrid. They're knackered. I think Aguero had started our last 15 matches consecutively? We desperately needed to rest players today.

Totally agree. Was just surprised at the support the team sheet has gotten. Normally, the team sheet splits the fans

The United result has take the pressure off a bit. Think we'll drop points though.

Any word on why De Bruyne isn't on the bench?

This is going to be a hell of a match.. on the edge of my seat already. Glad Leicester held on

Totally agree. Was just surprised at the support the team sheet has gotten. Normally, the team sheet splits the fans
Ahh sorry! Yeah, that's true. It's a bonus to have Nasri fit for this one. Barring a recurrence of injury, he will definitely play the full 90 to protect others.

The United result has take the pressure off a bit. Think we'll drop points though.

Any word on why De Bruyne isn't on the bench?

Keeping him wrapped in cotton wool for the RM game, no risk whatsoever I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.