City v Southampton pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me the big thing today is the United Leicester result, if that result goes our way then this match will be a lot easier.

So what is the point in being in the cl if we aint gona give it our all to get to the final when we are in the semis? Following your your logic.....why do we play our best players in the earlier rounds of cl? May as well just play the kids from the get go and same the first team for pl games only.

I think the club philosophy is that if we keep progressing and improving the trophies will follow. Reaching the semi final of the CL is significant progress, even if we do not win it this year.

Dropping out of the top 4 would be hugely regressive.

I'm not buying this two games per week is too many nonsense. It never pans out. We have to pick the eleven most likely to do the job today and worry about Wednesday's game after that.

Strongest possible team today in my opinion as 4th place is just as important, if not more so than Wednesday.

I don't mind rotation today as we have scope to fit zabaleta, Kolarov, Delph, Mangala, Nasri sterling and Iheanacho into the team. As long as we don't try and change the entire XI and Demichelis and Caballero in

I don't mind rotation today as we have scope to fit zabaleta, Kolarov, Delph, Mangala, Nasri sterling and Iheanacho into the team. As long as we don't try and change the entire XI and Demichelis and Caballero in
this we can rotate without weakening the team too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.