City v Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Southampton Pre match Discussion Thread

richards30 said:
neoblue said:
richards30 said:
Any one seen the latest inside city video? They show rodwell being worked on dropping short and receiving the ball fr defense in what looked like the starting team could be? In white bibs there was certainly..komps,Carlos,kun,nasri,silva,Zabs and clichy and Samir has a good chat with Rodwell regarding swopping etc. maybe Rodwell will start with uncertainty over de jongs future?
I never realised how big Rodwell is. A proper unit.
I Thought he looked good as well! A very shrewd long term signing that could be a brilliant piece of business! Just seem that bobby was working on rodwell a lot, hence why I think he'll start.
Congrats on your news.

Looking forward to the game. Not been to a match before as Champions, but jut hope everyone is there to win rather than celebrate.

Looks like Hart is fit or close to fitness so I think we'll see

-----------------------Hart
---Zab--------Kompany-----Lescott------Clichy
---Milner------De Jong----Yaya Toure-----Nasri
----------------Aguero------Tevez

Put the full-backs in as a 442 but I expect them to push on

Think Silva and Mario will be on the bench and Rodwell on the bench to get him involved straight away.

--------------------------------------Hart-----------------------------------------------

-------------Zabaleta--------------Kompany------------Lescott--------------------------

-----Milner-----------------------------------------------------------------Clichy--------

------------------------------------De Jong---------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------Yaya Toure-------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------Nasri-----------------------------------------------

----------------------Aguero------------------------Tevez----------------------------

Unless Silva is deemed fit enough of course. Comfortable 2-0 win, Tevez and Yaya Toure to score.

Hart
Zab
Clichy
Komps
Lescott
Rodwell
Yaya
Silva
Nasri
Kun
Carlos.

I reckon rodwell will start with Barry injured and nige looking likely to leave. Need to plan for life without him. No pissing round please city....let's get at them straight from the off!!

haven't got a clue what the team will be, or even what formation

-----------------------Hart
---Zab--------Kompany-----Lescott------Clichy
---Silva------De Jong----Yaya Toure-----Nasri
----------------Aguero------Tevez

Subs :- Panti, Rodwell, Milner, Kolarov, Dzeko, Balotelli and Johnson.

-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:37 pm --

Ovo said:
Ragnarok said:
Any news about Rodwell and Hart fitness?

Rodwell is fully fit. Not sure about Joe though.

Both fully fit.

I really hope we turn it on today and show the rest of the league that we mean business AGAIN this season. Anything less than a convincing home win will have te tabloids in a frenzy. Which is not what we need. Come on you Blues. CTID.

Hopefully a comfortable win today should set us up for the dippers and QPR who had shocking defeats. I'm going for a sensible 2-0 today. Nasri and Tevez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.