City v Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Southampton Pre match Discussion Thread

Any news about Rodwell and Hart fitness?

Couple of goals up at half time and bring on Jack? Gotta give this kid a good reception he's been at Everton so long want him to start loving us now.

Any one seen the latest inside city video? They show rodwell being worked on dropping short and receiving the ball fr defense in what looked like the starting team could be? In white bibs there was certainly..komps,Carlos,kun,nasri,silva,Zabs and clichy and Samir has a good chat with Rodwell regarding swopping etc. maybe Rodwell will start with uncertainty over de jongs future?

City Vs Southampton Pre match Discussion Thread

Ragnarok said:
Any news about Rodwell and Hart fitness?

Rodwell is fully fit. Not sure about Joe though.

richards30 said:
Any one seen the latest inside city video? They show rodwell being worked on dropping short and receiving the ball fr defense in what looked like the starting team could be? In white bibs there was certainly..komps,Carlos,kun,nasri,silva,Zabs and clichy and Samir has a good chat with Rodwell regarding swopping etc. maybe Rodwell will start with uncertainty over de jongs future?
I never realised how big Rodwell is. A proper unit.

You can hear Rodwell say to Mancini something like

"so the defender will meet me half way"

neoblue said:
richards30 said:
I never realised how big Rodwell is. A proper unit.
I Thought he looked good as well! A very shrewd long term signing that could be a brilliant piece of business! Just seem that bobby was working on rodwell a lot, hence why I think he'll start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.