City v Spurs Post Match Thread

I don't know why you're all getting so excited, since reading that nice Spurs chap in the 'opposition view' thread I have come to realise that all our bought victories are empty and meaningless. I think I'll join him in seeing this as a moral victory for Spurs.

And as he hasn't been mentioned so far, can I add Lescott to the list of players who had a good (half) game.

Hoddle on Sky sports news

"Spurs under pressure - though not to win the Premier League as they are clearly not ready for that."

Glenn Hoddle

A stunning performance of counter attacking at home. Everyone played well, couldn't really pick a MOTM. Was very impressed with the defence today we looked very solid. Props to lescott for coming on and doing such a professional job.

bobmcfc said:
Well We were really fabulous weren't we but I was really wanting to see Guidetti come on once it was sealed. We have to transfer our home form to our away games because it's very frustrating to see us slaughter all that's put before us then be so hideous away from home

Still don't see why he brought on Garcia ? Wished it was guidetti if anyone is replacing aguero. Webb was a prize TOOL and Jason Manford was stunning lol

Fernandhino and Nasri are amazing

You rang gmr after the game, didn't you?

citymad said:
A stunning performance of counter attacking at home. Everyone played well, couldn't really pick a MOTM. Was very impressed with the defence today we looked very solid. Props to lescott for coming on and doing such a professional job.
Aguero was MoM hands down. He created havoc.

Didsbury Dave said:
bobmcfc said:
Well We were really fabulous weren't we but I was really wanting to see Guidetti come on once it was sealed. We have to transfer our home form to our away games because it's very frustrating to see us slaughter all that's put before us then be so hideous away from home

Still don't see why he brought on Garcia ? Wished it was guidetti if anyone is replacing aguero. Webb was a prize TOOL and Jason Manford was stunning lol

Fernandhino and Nasri are amazing

You rang gmr after the game, didn't you?

Er no. Why do you say that ?

Today proved once again that possession play means fuark none if you're not clinical enough on target.

We have been terrific on break through attacks, something we were always shite before.
Back four were overall '' OK '', they were hardly put at fault , yet i'm still not convinced by Clichy.

Fernandinho and Yaya duet is fantastic, after 15 games, it's finally ticking good.
Navas had his best game in a blue shirt, Nasri,Negredo and Aguerro were up to their later standards of awesomeness.

We had to win today, and boy, did we deliver the goods !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.