City v Spurs Post Match Thread

Zabba brilliant , fernandinho impeccable , Negredo ,well , he was just Negredo, no need to say anything else !
If we can play that indifferently , without Komps , and Silva , and still win like that , heaven help everyone else if we strike any kind of consistency!

So irresistible and clinical today. Totally smashed them. I moan about him but no doubt Pellegrini's results at home are the best I've ever seen at City. We are literally blasting teams (good teams too) to bits. This without Kompany and Silva today. Where do you start today ? Fernandinho was almost perfect today - dynamic, energetic, great in the tackle, comfortable coming forward with the ball - everything we hoped for. Nasri on the left side was also amazing - brilliant every time (alomost) he touched the ball. Creative, hard working, sublime skill and ability. We have a brilliant combination up front with Aguero and Negredo - compliment each other perfectly. Oh and just to say second half Lescott didn't put a foot wrong. No nonsense defending, tackled and won everything. Almost forgot Navas - by far his best game in a City shirt.

Thank you City - another brilliant display.

superb performance by the entire team for this win...if we can cope this home form in away games we will win the titlle without a doubt..well done lads C'Mon CITY!!!

bobmcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
bobmcfc said:
Well We were really fabulous weren't we but I was really wanting to see Guidetti come on once it was sealed. We have to transfer our home form to our away games because it's very frustrating to see us slaughter all that's put before us then be so hideous away from home

Still don't see why he brought on Garcia ? Wished it was guidetti if anyone is replacing aguero. Webb was a prize TOOL and Jason Manford was stunning lol

Fernandhino and Nasri are amazing

You rang gmr after the game, didn't you?

Er no. Why do you say that ?

Don't worry. My mistake. A lady phoned in to make those same two points.

Great win but it was a relatively poor first half from us- aside from Navases amazing chip and Aguero's amazing runs.
Still the early goal put them on the back foot. Much better in the 2nd half and we really should have got into double figures.

I am at a complete loss as to why we are so poor away from home at:
[a.] Defending and
[b.] Converting chances into goals.

Surely just playing Aguero in a much deeper role would do the trick?

I found it difficult to choose a MOTM because they were all fighting for the team. But James Milner's pass for that last goal was superb, World Class. They were great and although not in top gear were able to cruise along!! Sandor, Lamela and Vertonghen were trying to crop our lads at every turn but our lads are too crafty for the likes of those cheats!!

Couldn't understand some of the people who went on Radio Manchester after the match complaining about the team and the manager's choices!! We had just won 6-0 for goodness sake!!

Jason Manford singing Blue Moon I had criticised before I heard him but I take it back, he was great and got the fans singing along. He came over to be interviewed near us at half time and we called him over to where we were and congratulated him, he sort of shrugged it off but did say it couldn't have been much worse than the one at the match last time!! How friendly is he? He chatted to us and had his photo taken with loads of people. Thanks Jason.

So can we have Jason singing it before every match!! :-)

The atmosphere was brilliant as well and all in all a very productive afternoon.

ZZmaestro said:
Today proved once again that possession play means fuark none if you're not clinical enough on target.

We have been terrific on break through attacks, something we were always shite before.
Back four were overall '' OK '', they were hardly put at fault , yet i'm still not convinced by Clichy.

Fernandinho and Yaya duet is fantastic, after 15 games, it's finally ticking good.
Navas had his best game in a blue shirt, Nasri,Negredo and Aguerro were up to their later standards of awesomeness.

We had to win today, and boy, did we deliver the goods !

Whaaaaat ! Had one of his best games today. Cut out most things and was hunting everywhere.
Bloody hell, no pleasing some.

Bodicoteblue said:
Zabba brilliant , fernandinho impeccable , Negredo ,well , he was just Negredo, no need to say anything else !
If we can play that indifferently , without Komps , and Silva , and still win like that , heaven help everyone else if we strike any kind of consistency!

We will strike that consistency when silva and vinny are back. I still think we will win this league. I still think this will be a very special season.

Didsbury Dave said:
bobmcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
You rang gmr after the game, didn't you?

Er no. Why do you say that ?

Don't worry. My mistake. A lady phoned in to make those same two points.

No really got the chops to be ringing radio stations myself lol a bit shy in that respect. Forgot to mention what a breath of fresh air Navas was too, lovely player.

Fantastic performance by all including the fans. Why can't we replicate today away from home,so bloody frustrating. We need to put a run together away from home as it's pointless having days like today then going to WBA and getting beaten. Hope Pellegrini sticks to his best starting 11 from now on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.