City v Spurs Post Match Thread

Not sure if posted already but

spurs-pic.png

City fans do the Gareth Bale heart

penalty spot said:
As others are saying on here it was not all plain sailing.We were looking second to the ball and hesitant between ourselves as to who,s ball it was early on.We have played better this season away and lost, but that's football. A strange game in some ways but it was essential that we took the points and we did.

Yaya looked disinterested for the first 30 minutes, as soon as he got going, we looked miles better.

I think this sums up the problem Spurs are having this season.

It's the best I could do.

AD99h39.jpg

I enjoyed doing the Poznan again in the south stand yesterday . I enjoyed that chant where`s your Bale gone to the Cockney boys . B.T.W Chas and Dave your team to took a hell of a beating . Still smiling today after that great result . I agree with what Souness said yesterday City can play better .

Fantastic game though a strange one. Till this we've played great football and the goals have come. Yesterday we needed to score three times to spark the superb football. despite the sensational opener. it seemed the stench of sunderland lingered for quite a while with early defensive mixups. then there was a period in the doldrums when we thwarted by webb's crass decisions.
But the first period of the second half was tremendous with a great team goal, and a great individual goal not to mention Nasri's sublime chip which struck the bar.
Spurs attacks looked urgent and disjointed where ours looked composed and incisive. A reminder that Villas- Boas has only been coaching for four years but Pelle has twenty-six years experience

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.