City v Spurs Post Match Thread

BZ2Nz1dIEAA58db.jpg

Navas looked amazing.

So did fern and god I wish he'd of scored that chance he had to cap off his performance and gain some more recognition for his consistently great performances

Spurs have relied on their defense far too much this season, we got some early luck and from then they had to be more aggressive which is exactly what they can't do. We absolutely exploited the situation.

Lastly, guidetti on the bench was interesting. Perhaps we'll be seeing him soon.

Fernandinho is one hell of a midfielder, absolutely bossed the extremely overrated paulinho. Nasri, negredo, aguero are just so good can't wait for silva to return too. Feeling optimistic but I always have after home games this season.

MC ID said:
Navas looked amazing.

So did fern and god I wish he'd of scored that chance he had to cap off his performance and gain some more recognition for his consistently great performances

Spurs have relied on their defense far too much this season, we got some early luck and from then they had to be more aggressive which is exactly what they can't do. We absolutely exploited the situation.

Lastly, guidetti on the bench was interesting. Perhaps we'll be seeing him soon.

Was a shame there was the enforced substitution at half time otherwise Im sure he would have seen ten mins today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.