City v Spurs Post Match Thread

Today was just too good for words. I think the approach to the game, allowing the opposition to have worthless procession in front of us and then using our attacking talent to score on the break, is the way to go about a lot of our away games. It may lead to some boring spells in some away games against cautious opposition but a lot more points. Titles are won by away form.

bellbuzzer said:
That's what happens when teams have to attack, they get the chainsaw treatment. O yes

That's why bottom table teams put 10 men behind the ball. And we look clueless how to break them down. Today, we got an early goal and that I think should be our motive every game. Start at a high tempo, hunting for the first goal and then setup for every counter.

6-0 That will do City!!! But do that away from home as well and if we do we'll be a force to be reckoned with!!!!!

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/v77wVOt.jpg[/bigimg]
Highly unusual stats for a game where one side won 6-0. Especially when the team on the wrong side of some of those stats were the winners! Then again, you don't win games by just bossing the passing and possession figures; shots on target are the real deal.

aguero2.gif

amazing

lets get this right. Spurs were shite because we made them shite today. They couldn't break us down because the
midfield and defence was so organised and going forward, well we all saw for ourselves.

So will we stop this.. oh well the opposition was shite, everytime we give someone a good beating.
We are a good side which I can only see getting better.

Just enjoy the ride.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.