City v Spurs post match

When Bravo dives to try and save a shot, he seems to almost pull out of the dive. Watch the replay for the second goal and see where his hands end up - almost where his feet are. You would expect him to be at full stretch but he isn't. Obviously the shot whizzes past him and into the net. That's just not good enough at this level.

If we could play this well every week we'd win the league. If Chelsea collapse I'd make us favourites ahead of the others.
Just said exactly the same, at full stretch he saves that. Very worrying

Rallying? Shall we rally every week we drop points? We was winning and in full control 2-0 up at home. Whilst our cowards capitulated at 2-0 down last week decent teams will show a bit of fight and that's what Spurs did. Ref was shite but we got in a position to see that game home, between the manager and players that didn't happen. Better performance we was great but what does that count for when we've dropped more points. United drew Liverpool lost what a time to take advantage....
I don't know what offends me more, your grammar or the shite you're coming out with.

You're the prick that wish the G.Jesus transfer was as straightforward as Neymar's no? Totally ignoring the fact the chairman had to resign, and two people were arrested for fraud and Neymar was recommended to be sentenced to two years in jail.

You wouldn't know a clue if it ran off with your sister.

Very much like everton at home, fantastic performance but need to be more clinical. Not even going to mention the refs game management.

Played very well and defended much better on the whole, ref cost us the points obviously. Thought clichy and Sterling were the weak links. Sterling just has no composure in front of goal and never will which is a shame and immensely frustrating for us and no doubt the manager.

True in one sense about Sterling but again should of won us a penalty to put the game to bed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.