City v Spurs post match

Terrible call by the ref, should have been a clear pen...BUT....if we solid at the back they dont score those goals! Blaming ref just takes away from the fact, we still not able to hold teams...

On a postive...we played alot better today and Jesus looks like a future star!;)

I don't think the plan was to be solid at the back with the way the team was selected. It was always about scoring and creating more than the opposition, which we did brilliantly until the ref...

I don't know what offends me more, your grammar or the shite you're coming out with.

You're the prick that wish the G.Jesus transfer was as straightforward as Neymar's no? Totally ignoring the fact the chairman had to resign, and two people were arrested for fraud and Neymar was recommended to be sentenced to two years in jail.

You wouldn't know a clue if it ran off with your sister.
Definitely the grammar.......you can forgive the other stuff, but never the grammar.

I don't know what offends me more, your grammar or the shite you're coming out with.

You're the prick that wish the G.Jesus transfer was as straightforward as Neymar's no? Totally ignoring the fact the chairman had to resign, and two people were arrested for fraud and Neymar was recommended to be sentenced to two years in jail.

You wouldn't know a clue if it ran off with your sister.
Yes that's the one. He made himself look stupid re: Neymar. He just posts contrary shite in thread after thread.

CHEATING BASTARDS is the only two words you need to describe this game. We were magnificent, just cheated. Silva thrives in the slightly deeper role he played today, thought he was great. We really need to pull the trigger more, we try to play it out wide every single time for that cross pass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.