City v Spurs post match

The real positive is the emergence of the new guard, with De Bruyne, Sterling, Sane and Jesus looking capable of tearing this league apart for a long time. We know the old guard can't be relied on anymore but we finally have a new core to take over, now we just need to sort out the transition and move on the rest of the old guard. Getting a referee who isn't a corrupt **** wouldn't hurt either, but I'm not holding my breath on that front when Mike Riley is in charge, a man everyone knew was corrupt yet was still put in charge of all referees (which really tells you everything you need to know)

Marriner needs stringing up for that, another brain fart from the predictable thick brummie fucker.

Proud of the performance, thought we were top class today against a Spurs team I thought would offer more. More confidence in front of goal we would've steamrolled them today. Future is bright

It'll come. It's like every time we start to take steps forward, we get knocked back by the officials.
Some would call it an agenda.

Lost any respect I had for Pochettino over the last few days, turned into another shit spewer
Ray-WilkinsMYWORD.jpg

Well played lads.
Some highlights for me:
1. Some great one touch football
2. Sane looks like he could be a top player
3. KdB making stuff happen

Am fascinated to see how Serge and Jesus could play together. If they can't then I could well imagine our greatest ever goal scorer moving on this summer.

pep is fuming, he isn't looking good in interviews after games like this. I think he'd enjoy launching some punches in many faces in England.

lack of creativity in front to be honest our 2nd goal just lucky not from open play. we need real goal, pep must get jesus an sane as starter rather than sterling and sometimes play one-two or through pass to jesus not just passing back then side - back again - side and low cross

What a performance though. I'll take that. Great to watch. We played very good football.
Something nit right about the decisions that go against us as we were robbed of a goal, maybe. Definitely robbed of a pen and a sending off.
I need to wait to see if it's a goal before going to my knees on the kitchen floor. You live and learn. You live and you learn.

As supporters we need to be together more than ever cause our support is what will make the difference to a player who might ask what the fuck is going on when they turn up, play like that, and the refs seem against them. Lets back them all the way and be that 12've man.

Highway robbery due to poor refereeing although we didn't help ourselves either.

Dominating possesion and creating chances is all fine and dandy but finishing those chances is pretty vital.
We're just taking too much touches in an attempt to finish clinically/beautifully and are squandering plenty of chanes because of it.

On a positive note, Gabriel Jesus looks a really promissing player. What an impact.

Hash to criticise the defence - apart from Clichy, who was clearly to blame for the first goal. Second goal was offside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.