City v Spurs post match

Pep should have fuckin exploded in his post match interview and ripped into the officials for totally fucking us over, pen and red card not given and 60 seconds later they score, it's a disgrace the way we roll over and take it, taggart would have made sure we were watching the twats like hawks

Probably thought that even without diving, it was so fucking blatant it would take a blind man facing the wrong way to miss it.

What a performance though. I'll take that. Great to watch. We played very good football.
Something nit right about the decisions that go against us as we were robbed of a goal, maybe. Definitely robbed of a pen and a sending off.
I need to wait to see if it's a goal before going to my knees on the kitchen floor. You live and learn. You live and you learn.

As supporters we need to be together more than ever cause our support is what will make the difference to a player who might ask what the fuck is going on when they turn up, play like that, and the refs seem against them. Lets back them all the way and be that 12've man.

For me this the whole point of following football. Obviously the 3pts would've been nice, but hey ho.

I thought City played excellent first half and we struggled. Saying all this though we gifted you two goals, which I would think is worrying if I were a city fan. I thought Rose won the ball fairly and physically on Sterling. As for Walker, he did put a hand to the back of Sterling (he didn't deny it post match), but he stayed on his feet and pulled off a shot, in today's game he it has himself to blame, if he had gone down that would be a penalty and end of disscusion. The fact he stayed on his feet and shot is no foul for me

Amazing game from us. Disgusted and not nearly the first time the ref cost us the win. Still we played them off the park, created so many beautiful chances, everyone was great. Gotta give KDB motm for his goal and sweet assist but Sané was electric again and a really exciting debut for Gabriel Jesus.

Last edited:
I thought City played excellent first half and we struggled. Saying all this though we gifted you two goals, which I would think is worrying if I were a city fan. I thought Rose won the ball fairly and physically on Sterling. As for Walker, he did put a hand to the back of Sterling (he didn't deny it post match), but he stayed on his feet and pulled off a shot, in today's game he it has himself to blame, if he had gone down that would be a penalty and end of disscusion. The fact he stayed on his feet and shot is no foul for me

Horseshit!

True in one sense about Sterling but again should of won us a penalty to put the game to bed.

Correct and like silva to a lesser extent I think we have to accept he doesn't have that goal scoring instinct, he was the same at Liverpool. He will score just by the number of chances he has but many a time we will be left banging our heads.

played great but seriously this league needs investigating its a bent as fcuk........walker admits he pushed Sterling does that the FA can take action against him

I see no reason at all why not, his only defence would be that he didn't see the push. If that is the case then on review he would give the penalty and in line with the guidelines a straight red.

For Sterling its dive.

If Walker doesnt touch him he would have still missed it imo. Like usually he does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.