City v Spurs post match

I thought City played excellent first half and we struggled. Saying all this though we gifted you two goals, which I would think is worrying if I were a city fan. I thought Rose won the ball fairly and physically on Sterling. As for Walker, he did put a hand to the back of Sterling (he didn't deny it post match), but he stayed on his feet and pulled off a shot, in today's game he it has himself to blame, if he had gone down that would be a penalty and end of disscusion. The fact he stayed on his feet and shot is no foul for me
Wrong, no.matter how you dress it up. 100% nailed on pen and a red.

I thought City played excellent first half and we struggled. Saying all this though we gifted you two goals, which I would think is worrying if I were a city fan. I thought Rose won the ball fairly and physically on Sterling. As for Walker, he did put a hand to the back of Sterling (he didn't deny it post match), but he stayed on his feet and pulled off a shot, in today's game he it has himself to blame, if he had gone down that would be a penalty and end of disscusion. The fact he stayed on his feet and shot is no foul for me
If he'd gone down you'd be on here criticising him for diving.

If you have to go down for a foul the game has become a farce.

By the way, he has gone down under obvious mistimed challenges and still gotten nothing. What should he do, then? Pick up the ball and leave the stadium?

I thought City played excellent first half and we struggled. Saying all this though we gifted you two goals, which I would think is worrying if I were a city fan. I thought Rose won the ball fairly and physically on Sterling. As for Walker, he did put a hand to the back of Sterling (he didn't deny it post match), but he stayed on his feet and pulled off a shot, in today's game he it has himself to blame, if he had gone down that would be a penalty and end of disscusion. The fact he stayed on his feet and shot is mo foul for me

Absolute horse shit. You just said yourself that Walker openly admitted to cheating and you're on our forum trying to defend that...

Marriner was your best player.

I thought City played excellent first half and we struggled. Saying all this though we gifted you two goals, which I would think is worrying if I were a city fan. I thought Rose won the ball fairly and physically on Sterling. As for Walker, he did put a hand to the back of Sterling (he didn't deny it post match), but he stayed on his feet and pulled off a shot, in today's game he it has himself to blame, if he had gone down that would be a penalty and end of disscusion. The fact he stayed on his feet and shot is mo foul for me
It wasnt a shot he stumbled into the ball, if penalties aren't given if a player doesnt go down, players will dive. Just loke a free kick is brought back if there is no advantage.

As for Walker, he did put a hand to the back of Sterling (he didn't deny it post match), but he stayed on his feet and pulled off a shot, in today's game he it has himself to blame, if he had gone down that would be a penalty and end of disscusion. The fact he stayed on his feet and shot is no foul for me
are you for real??? typical spuds fan, blind as a fuckin teapot and used to getting corrupt refs decisions in your favour

A foul is a foul and that was a stonewall penalty. How you can try and justify that, i don't know.
I lie, i do. You're a Spurs fan and biased. But come on !!

If the situation was reversed you would of got the penalty. Last season's game at the Etihad for an example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.