City v Spurs post match

You need to give Guardiola credit for having the courage to put so much attacking talent on the field today and to use Toure as the lone holding midfielder. For all of the talk last week about Guardiola being unwilling to change his tactics, it was his tactics that created all of the chances we had today. We just need to finish better. I see much to be positive about moving forward inspite of needing a new keeper, two fullbacks and one CB.

Fantastic performance from back to front. The ref gets the slight criticism on the Sterling pen because he was so far behind but the linesman should have spotted that and it was a pen and red card offence

G.Jesus looks pure quality in his cameo appearence tonight , he was involved from the first moment and bloody hell, just offside for his first goal. But as Pep highlighted we should have won that game about 5-2 at the least, we are just not converting enough chances

When pep gets his signings in the summer we will go up a level. Gutting final scoreline and spurs got away with it

Just got back after a cracking match with a great atmosphere which at times got pretty spiteful between the 2 sets of fans all good stuff though.
Massive improvement on last week Sane is really looking a threat now and Jesus looked lively to when he came on. Didnt get a great view on Ali's header but it looked like it went through Bravos hands , although i no it looked pretty close in so i guess u cant blame him i suppose

What a great game and city played well. I enjoyed it. A few thoughts

Nice to see the defence not fucking about and looking solid

When we were 2 nil up I was expecting us to bring on a defensive midfielder but we did not and I think we should have done that and shut the game down.

Spuds had two shots on target.

G Jesus looked awesome and sane did too.

In the family stand sterling was running at us and we never really thought it was a pen as we were at the wrong angle. We were all just really frustrated at sterling constantly running through and not shooting. It's like he wants to draw the foul and I think refs are penalising him as a consequence. He could have shot against Everton but again he stopped and just waited for the challenge and I just wish he would have more confidence to shoot.

Augero never really looked interested . I am not sure what's up with him.

Definitely gutted at the result but it was such a strong performance and I was really pleased with it. Enjoyed the game.
Aguero,chased down the keeper the whole game , dont know how you get not interested.

Very good City performance. And some outstanding individual performances. I felt we gave absolutely everything in that game.

Sane is going to be a great player for City. Destroyed their fullback. We got a bit lucky with our goals but should have won by 4 or more. Not worried about not taking chances. Our forwards will score goals.

Absolute horse shit. You just said yourself that Walker openly admitted to cheating and you're on our forum trying to defend that...
Walker didn't cheat, cheating is totally different. Sterling should have gone down to convince the ref that's what I'm saying. The fact he pulled off a shot convinced the officials not to blow up

If ref didn't see push, then there ABSOLUTELY SHOULD be a red card...and he couldn't have seen it or it would have a pen, 3-1, 10 men, game over.

Refs are either bent or clueless. Take your pick. Marriner might be both!

If he was bent and clueless he'd have given us the pen. The fact he didn't suggests he is definitely one or the other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.