City v Spurs post match

Much better, but same old. Can,t put the ball in their net, can't keep it out of ours.Bizaare transfer police in Summer. Urgent support needed for Aguero, and 4 defenders. So we buy a dozen mids instead

Jeez Simon I wouldn't like to see your scores when we play crap. I thought they were all 8 to 9s with a possible 10 for sane and de Bruyne

well i sort of agree but there was a lot of points int he game where that final ball/pass or movement just wasnt right....and quite a few were simple. Kdb wasnt great int he first half but was excelent in the second so his mark was sort of an average for the whole game....maybe him and silva should have had 8's on rfelction

sterling and sane were both pretty wasteful to be honest.

for me GJ replaces one of them in the next game and id say Raheem at the moment - his work rate was fantastic but he just isnt clinical enough with onfront of goal or in his final ball (his assist today was a mistake by Lloris

I thought City played excellent first half and we struggled. Saying all this though we gifted you two goals, which I would think is worrying if I were a city fan. I thought Rose won the ball fairly and physically on Sterling. As for Walker, he did put a hand to the back of Sterling (he didn't deny it post match), but he stayed on his feet and pulled off a shot, in today's game he it has himself to blame, if he had gone down that would be a penalty and end of disscusion. The fact he stayed on his feet and shot is no foul for me
Even you know that's bullshit deep down, by shoving him in the back he turned a excellent goalscoring opportunity into a half chance, it was foul play and he should seen a red for it, IT IS CHEATING plain and simple.

Aguero,chased down the keeper the whole game , dont know how you get not interested.
I think hemaybe looking for things that aren't there. Was really impressed with the way we played. I kept expecting Spurs to get a grip of the game after we had given so much but we finished the game as we started.

For me this the whole point of following football. Obviously the 3pts would've been nice, but hey ho.

Yep. During the first 10 mins I ws explaining to my step Son that I don't like watching football. He asks why? I says because you need to be better than them, beat every team 4 0 ,to enjoy it. Otherwise it's too stressful. Then I said but until you experience what it's like to lose a game you can never truly appreciate what it's like to win. I said I used to enjoy it more when we weren't that good because you didn't stress over losing as much.

Then as I'm watching I'm thinking I'd like a good 2 0 lead. We get it. It goes to 2-1 and by the end I remember where the emotion comes from. It's games like these. Another time we win 3-2 and its the best feeling. Another time we lose 2-3 and it's fucking horrible. But without that theres nothing. Just win win win or boring 0 0's.

City taught me some good life lessons as a kid. Im almost 35 now. As musch as I'd like us to dominate the league I can still appreciate not winning.

But if you play like that! Wow. What a performance.

Even you know that's bullshit deep down,y shoving him in the back he turned a excellent goalscoring opportunity into a half chance, it was foul play and he should seen a red for it, it's cheating.
Cheating is totally different to a foul mate. As I said before if Sterling goes to ground you lot win the game. If anything he's too honest. That's my opinion of it anyway

The opposite of what the City player does, corrupt as fuck

Such a bunch of cheating ****s, reckon I was minutes away from a heart attack today

Calmed down now I've got home. We outplayed them but didn't take our chances. There were a lot of positives in that performance but it's easy to forget that with the result.

Hmm, we were brilliant today and yet we still lost because of the same old problems (aside from the cheating **** in black). Conceded two shots on target and let in two goals again. Had hundreds of shots on goal but only scored twice. I actually thought we looked solid for most of the game today, but 2 shots = 2 goals tells a story.
We didn't actually lose mate.

We were very very good today, still need to be more clinical and we know our limits in defence but there are positive signs. Sane was superb, loved Jesus' cameo, Sterling very good, Tour and Silva solid.

No even going into that pathetic decision not to give a red card and a penalty, absolutely done over once again. We did have our chances to win it though.

Probably Fernando or Delph should have come on as soon as it was 2-0 and shut up shop. Mancini would have done that in similar situation.

I think they scored too soon after us. Another 5 mins and they would. I'm not overly thrilled at the game management but overall thought it was a great performance which Pep has to take credit for. His strikers and defenders just keep letting him down.

What a great game and city played well. I enjoyed it. A few thoughts

Nice to see the defence not fucking about and looking solid

When we were 2 nil up I was expecting us to bring on a defensive midfielder but we did not and I think we should have done that and shut the game down.

Spuds had two shots on target.

G Jesus looked awesome and sane did too.

In the family stand sterling was running at us and we never really thought it was a pen as we were at the wrong angle. We were all just really frustrated at sterling constantly running through and not shooting. It's like he wants to draw the foul and I think refs are penalising him as a consequence. He could have shot against Everton but again he stopped and just waited for the challenge and I just wish he would have more confidence to shoot.

Augero never really looked interested . I am not sure what's up with him.

Definitely gutted at the result but it was such a strong performance and I was really pleased with it. Enjoyed the game.

what?????? the guy ran his socks off ....you need to change your seat ...he as involved in all the good things we did and helped provide the best chances of the first half

Yaya was a passenger today. The game passed him by at times.

Clear penalty. Even if the (bent) ref didn't see it, the f***ing Lino should have.

Ali shouldn't have been on the pitch to score after a that push. If it had been one of ours you could bet the red card would be out quicker than you could say "bent ref".

Kun was off it a little today. Must have been something he ate....

Apart from that, our build up play was awesome; just lacked that killer instinct in the box. Sane played a blinder, and Jesus nearly pulled of a miracle at the end if it wasn't for a marginal offside decision.

Was Harry Kane offside for the second goal?
Saba played him on, but Otamendi, who was marking him, had him in offside position. Need eyes in the back of your head as a City center half, because the full backs will fuck you on offsides. Do it EVERY GAME!

Horseshit!

Don't always agree with you blueinsa but if its not horseshit , its frogshit.

We saw some fight and passion and a side who were not going to get embarrassed for a second week and put in a shift which is what we did.

If you have to fall over when pushed ( he probably wouldn't have given a penalty if he did anyway ) it doesn't say much about the refs ability to see a foul.

The standard is at an all time low and the sooner VR overrule shit decisions like that the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.