City v Spurs post match

That was fun that was. Shame we didn't get 3. Are they really Jewish? They didn't look Jewish to me..?

Sane was class. Sterling far too wasteful. Jesus looks very promising. Hope him and Sane start the next game.
Defence poor for their goals but we were lucky with our goals too. Gutted about the final score. Fully deserved the win.

like isaid...he played well in fits and starts but wasnt involved enough for me on a consistant basis...got what his efforts deserved for the goal but was also wasteful at times (as was sterling)

keep it to the football and not personal remarks as you havent got a clue about me as a person.

Well you give some clues in the way you post. You do seem on the negative side of life, football wise.
I know that.

We played very well. Return to 4-1-4-1 with silva and de bruyne central and it showed. I wasn't convinced with having yaya in the holding role alone but it worked well for the most part.

Why does Sterling get all the chances ( that he misses) in a position one would expect Aguero to be in?

Credit to Pep, to the players, to everyone. We were absolutely dominant today. The two goals they had were both well taken and I doubt Bravo could have done much about either. The problem is that there's no centre half pairing that works.

We've proven Kolarov-Stones doesn't work.
We've proven Otamendi-Stones doesn't work.
And even though Kolarov and Otamendi did well today, we still conceded two goals.
Kolarov had a solid game.

like isaid...he played well in fits and starts but wasnt involved enough for me on a consistant basis...got what his efforts deserved for the goal but was also wasteful at times (as was sterling)

keep it to the football and not personal remarks as you havent got a clue about me as a person.

You're kidding???

He totally owned walker (which not many do) for the whole game... Easily city's best player in another big match, by things ahead for this lad!

I am not surprised we dominated them, I posted pre match they were and are overated, we take our chances we win. Played great football keep that up, and, we catch these big headed bastards up, I wish these nothing but bad luck, smug, deluded losers. Third in a two horse race describes these dislikable twats best. Horrible team horrible fans fuck them all!

Rubbish. Look, every man fucking jack says its a penalty and a red card, even that **** Redknapp so give it up please mate.

weird isnt it as this cheating seems to be almost acceptable for some...he should have been gone and banned for the next 3 games.....i remember an incident with John Terry years ago (think it was on Adebayour) and he dragged him back on the half way line and the media etc made out that it was an acceptable thing to do....

Its cheating end of...it shouldnt neeed Sterling to fall over. That is just deflecting from the real issue.....it was a foul and a penalty and a sending off for deliberate foul play.....For me this is the sort of heating (along with faking injury,feigning clashed to the face etc that needs to be looked at with the most urgency in football as it ruins the game

Walker has admitted to it so it should be retrospective ban..."I wouldnt have got to him otherwise"...in other words "i wouldnt have got to him if i had kept within the rules of the game".........should be banned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.