City v Spurs post match

Jeez, you took that bad... Lol. The point still stands, he's been our best defender so if your assessment is valid then the other defenders should be being roasted more than Otta. I'm as angry as anyone with yesterday's result but what I saw was a brilliant performance and a multitude of missed opportunities yet again. We can't seem to put the ball in the net. Chances taken then defensive mistakes become irrelevant. I could of course list other players and factors who/which contributed more to our poor results but that would be fruitless. I prefer to see the positives in everyone

Well I don't think Clichy Stones or Kolarov or Bravo have been getting an easy ride tbh, just Otamendi seems to have a fan club based on statistics rather than football.

Most of the team though, consists of genuine top players or decent stand ins. But the whole defence would find it difficult to get in a top 6 side apart from a fully fit Kompany.

Otamendi is not short of ability just judgement. But he's been at the club nearly 18 months & still plays the same as the day he arrived, or his first game, where he was hopelessly caught out by a long punt over his head by Pogba due to not reacting quickly enough.

Wenger has made a career out of "not seeing" certain things and he gets the piss rightly taken out of him for it.

if others want to follow that example thats up to them and yesterdays post match comments would have made even Wenger blush.
Sleeping bag makes himself foolish every time he spouts his gibberish.
Never admits his failure.

one thing i wondered from yesterday. Can the push on Sterling be reviewed retrospectively by the FA and Walker given a retrospective ban or is that process only for violent play?

Ball was half way through and sterling is really fast .
You need to ramp up your pixels before you start your righteousness.

The ball is at his feet. I'm not being righteous, I'm showing evidence that he was offside. I didn't mean to offend you.

Well I don't think Clichy Stones or Kolarov or Bravo have been getting an easy ride tbh, just Otamendi seems to have a fan club based on statistics rather than football.

Most of the team though, consists of genuine top players or decent stand ins. But the whole defence would find it difficult to get in a top 6 side apart from a fully fit Kompany.

Otamendi is not short of ability just judgement. But he's been at the club nearly 18 months & still plays the same as the day he arrived, or his first game, where he was hopelessly caught out by a long punt over his head by Pogba due to not reacting quickly enough.

Agreed. Like Kolarov and Stones he is about as comfortable in possession as you're ever gonna get from a centre half. Part of the judgement thing is born out of a lack of height and power IMO. He's just 6ft - not tall for a centre half by any standards - and as a consequence he's forever trying to get round in front of bigger, stronger forwards, to nick the ball away with either feet or head, and invariably gets rolled when attempting it

Someone asked if Sterling was offside before the penalty claim. This shows he was. So two wrongs made a right.

That's absolute fucking shite the line is shite & the picture is shite.

There is a line on the grass which is a yard further toward Spurs' goal than Sterling & the Spurs fullback is stood wrong side of it when the ball is kicked. Nowhere near offside.

Whoever designed that pile of shite fake picture, is a complete twat.

KDb in the second half definitely ..but he wasnt great in the first half.....
Sane did play well but not that well...

Wow .... Sane carried on from his performance v Arsenal. He was outstanding and gave the best RB in the league a real pasting I thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.