City v Spurs post match

IMG_0798.jpg

Fake!....There were definitely more people than that at the inauguration!

Ed: You're in the wrong thread you idiot.

Wow .... Sane carried on from his performance v Arsenal. He was outstanding and gave the best RB in the league a real pasting I thought.

Like i said...he was inconsistent...the original arguement wa cause i gave him a low mark...ive explained it was cause he flitted in and out of the game...he was good but he also disappeared at times.

I think an interesting tactic we can take from yesterday is to look for a defender on a yellow card, get a free kick near him then push the bastard over. OK you take a booking but he will get sent off :-)

Go back to the Spurs website you clown. The line's not straight on your fake picture for starters. It should taper inwards the further away you get from the camera, not outwards
But it does. Measure it if you don't believe me. It tapers inwards towards the far touchline. About 8mm on an iPad display at normal size.

A lot to be positive about for me. We're just in the habit of leaking goals too easily which obviously needs to stop, but we played spurs off the park all the way through there pretty much and showed a lot of quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.