City v Spurs post match

By the way, here's the Sterling "offside". In the first pic, if you look carefully you can see the mowing line in the grass. I've highlighted it in the second pic. He was on side, QED.
2s84glu.jpg

2liy1cx.png

brilliant !!! well done and now just the ref left to f**k it up!

By the way, here's the Sterling "offside". In the first pic, if you look carefully you can see the mowing line in the grass. I've highlighted it in the second pic. He was on side, QED.
2s84glu.jpg

2liy1cx.png

2s84glu.jpg

2liy1cx.png

Sorry but I trust @Danny! s picture that he took with a potato more than this high-res picture.
:P

2s84glu.jpg

2liy1cx.png
The angle of that pic is deceiving if you turn your screen anti clockwise and look straight down the line you can see clearly that he is onside.

I have seen Sky do this a couple of times now providing a camera angle that distorts where the player is in relation to the last man - particularly when trying to cover up an incorrect decision or prove a lino's decision to be correct

The angle of that pic is deceiving if you turn your screen anti clockwise and look straight down the line you can see clearly that he is onside.

I have seen Sky do this a couple of times now providing a camera angle that distorts where the player is in relation to the last man - particularly when trying to cover up an incorrect decision or prove a lino's decision to be correct
I said he's clearly on side. Therefore i don't know you mean? It's obvious he's onside from my image.

h
Has Otomendi offended you in a previous life? You really have it in for him don't you?
take a little look at his stats for tackling - he is one of the Best IN THE PREM- If Pep thought he was such 'balloon' do you honestly think he would play him? He is human and makes mistakes.
no, he plays him because he has talent - the reason we have let so many goals on is that the defence has been exposed because of the fact the team , yes the team ,has not defended as a whole and this is Pep's philosophy and if the TEAM do not defend as a TEAM it does not matter how good the back four are as they will get exposed - by the way, Nicolas was immense yesterday
take a look at Pep's reaction after the first goal - he loves him!
Our first goal started from a world class tackle by 'Mendi.

What did Bravo do wrong yesterday? Fine if you want to get on his back when he makes a mistake but is there any need to slag him off what he hasn't even actually done anything wrong? And comparing him to Lloris who literally gifted us two goals makes even less sense.

My mood with bravo isn't specifically down to last nights game mate. Every time is see the ball whistles past him aggravates me a little.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.